Social Boston's woke Democrat Mayor Michelle Wu plans secret no WHITES Christmas party: Aide accidentally sent group email invite

Not how you operated with me though, is it? I gave you objectively reasonable answers, and you predictably reverted to sniveling and trying to attribute the positions of others to me.

Mr Ignore Button is your friend. I put him on my IL a few weeks ago, because he's so retarded I could actually feely myself lose IQ points every time I interacted with him.

People of Chinese descent aren't really seen as really American in this country. They can be born here, have no accent or have their parents/grandparents born here. Someone will always ask them where are you from? Personally I try not to ask those people unless they reveal it themselves or make comments like Oh I like your food when meeting them.

Asian people are traditionally considered people of color in America but there is a push from liberals to classify them as white people instead of a minority. I don't know what to think about that. I don't know enough about that topic to make an informed statement.

I personally don't consider non-white people "colored" but that's just me.

Do people even realize the racist origins of the term "color" when referring to people. It was invented by racists whites to denote that non-white people were somehow tainted.

I personally don't consider non-white people "colored" but that's just me.

Do people even realize the racist origins of the term "color" when referring to people. It was invented by racists whites to denote that non-white people were somehow tainted.
That is why the terminology is people of color rather than colored. I didn't invent the use of those terms. I am just stating how it is used nowadays. I believe the term colored has fell out of favor. Same with the word negro. I remember watching basketball as a kid and there would be some sort of United Negro College Fund commercial that ran. That word isn't appropriate nowadays.

Racial issues is complex. Greeks were considered white nowadays but they weren't always white. Arabs are a weird one too. They are technically categorized as white as well. Non Japanese Asians like the Chinese were considered colored under apartheid.

Mr Ignore Button is your friend. I put him on my IL a few weeks ago, because he's so retarded I could actually feely myself lose IQ points every time I interacted with him.

Trolls are hilarious fun... Once they out themselves as trolls.

Water off my back...

They're like Pavlov's Dog and come running once you learn what bell to ring.

Brackis and Skold would always come running at light speed...

Speaking of that.. Have the War Room Awards been released?

Trolls are hilarious fun... Once they out themselves as trolls.

Water off my back...

They're like Pavlov's Dog and come running once you learn what bell to ring.

Brackis and Skold would always come running at light speed...

Speaking of that.. Have the War Room Awards been released?

Security around them is tighter than on the Epstein Flight Logs. ;)

Going through this article, I came across:

Feeling there were 'no need for apologies at all', Fernandes Anderson said: 'Just like there are groups that meet based on shared interests or cultural backgrounds, it's completely natural for elected officials of color to gather for a holiday celebration.'

She continued: 'Many groups celebrate and come together in various ways, and it's not about excluding anyone. Instead, it's about creating spaces for like-minded individuals to connect and support each other.'

ok....fair enough. but what would happen if white colleagues threw a party for only fellow "like minded" white colleagues?
Huh? Creating spaces where whites aren’t welcome because they aren’t like minded? Diversity and Inclusion baby

Boston's woke Democrat Mayor Michelle Wu plans secret no WHITES Christmas party: Aide accidentally sent group email invite meant only for 'electeds of color'​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mocrat-Mayor-Michelle-Wu-christmas-party.html
  • Boston Mayor Michelle Wu planned a Christmas Holiday Party exclusively for 'electeds of color'
  • An aide to the mayor accidentally emailed the exclusive party to the whole city council chamber
  • The move to host a racially segregated party sparked outrage, with one city councilor branding it 'unfortunate and divisive'

Here's a link to the email since adding photos doesn't work:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/1...enise_DosSantos_reporte-m-6_1702491674978.jpg

Oops our secret racist party wasn't meant to be public. <{you!}>
Leftists have been openly racist for years but since it against Whites, it not considered racism somehow. Shows how powerful the media and their narratives are.

One of the weirdest things about these racists is they claim I have no skin colour and no ethnicity. How did they even come up with something so weird?
They attempt to dehumanize their opponents so that their despicable behavior can be justified. The Left are the true Nazi’s.

It is entirely divisive and racist. not sure how any true liberal could get behind this, let alone defend this.
The Left are not “Liberals,” it just a word they hide behind. Ask anyone that disagrees with their woke agenda how liberal they are.

That is why the terminology is people of color rather than colored. I didn't invent the use of those terms. I am just stating how it is used nowadays. I believe the term colored has fell out of favor. Same with the word negro. I remember watching basketball as a kid and there would be some sort of United Negro College Fund commercial that ran. That word isn't appropriate nowadays.

Racial issues is complex. Greeks were considered white nowadays but they weren't always white. Arabs are a weird one too. They are technically categorized as white as well. Non Japanese Asians like the Chinese were considered colored under apartheid.

Moving the words around doesn't change the origin of the term, just softens it some.

I still hold that it's "of color" is a white supremacist term, as it denotes every non-white person as sharing a shared trait of not being white--as if that's important and significant.

Moving the words around doesn't change the origin of the term, just softens it some.

I still hold that it's "of color" is a white supremacist term, as it denotes every non-white person as sharing a shared trait of not being white--as if that's important and significant.
I don't set the trends. You want to go back calling them minorities? What do you want to call them?

Liberals are constantly moving the goal posts.

Liberals have elevated hypocrisy to an art form.

It's 'do as I say, not as I do' as an MO.

They have no baseline of values it seems.

Their belief system, and outrage, is in constant flux depending on the day of the week.

Back