Social Boston's woke Democrat Mayor Michelle Wu plans secret no WHITES Christmas party: Aide accidentally sent group email invite

You’d call it racist if whites chose not to invite non whites to a party, right?
I was making fun of whiny ass white people who only whine about dumb shit like this because it bugs them when minorities suggest that this country has been beneficial to whites over non whites for essentially the entirety if its existence.

We all lived through that apparently....
Therefore nothing happened. Typical "it's all about me" selfishness plaguing society today. No perspective, just "if it ain't about me, it ain't fair" whiny bullshit.

I was making fun of whiny ass white people who only whine about dumb shit like this because it bugs them when minorities suggest that this country has been beneficial to whites over non whites for essentially the entirety if its existence.
i especially love the “what shared experience could minorities have other than hating white people?!” galaxy brain hypothesis.

Therefore nothing happened. Typical "it's all about me" selfishness plaguing society today. No perspective, just "if it ain't about me, it ain't fair" whiny bullshit.

Yeah, United States were created by white people and for white people. The fact that people of other than European descent (and even then with exclusions) have the ability to not just peacefully exist, but get into position of power is a phenomena not seen anywhere else.

Why does the entire world want to move into countries created by white people for white people?

The mayor should recuse herself from that meeting as well as her presence would ironically make actual historically disenfranchised minorities equally as uncomfortable as whites would.

i especially love the “what shared experience could minorities have other than hating white people?!” galaxy brain hypothesis.

The rhetoric doesn't have to be clever, it's meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Nah.

You're a racist piece of garbage complaining about something meaningless while ignoring actual racism.

And a hundred years ago? Are you really this stupid?

You are defending racism and I am on the anti racist side. Yet you call me a racist piece of garbage. You aren't even rooted in reality my friend. It's why you get destroyed by multiple people any time you comment on here. Your views are so insanely radical that you haven't the slightest clue how out of touch with reality you are.

A little consistency would be nice... Why on Earth would any political group considered something like this acceptable, forget making an annual tradition out of it.

You know... Maybe they can start an CIS only party.... I'm sure the psycho trans activists would have zero issues with it.

You are defending racism and I am on the anti racist side. Yet you call me a racist piece of garbage. You aren't even rooted in reality my friend. It's why you get destroyed by multiple people any time you comment on here. Your views are so insanely radical that you haven't the slightest clue how out of touch with reality you are.

Anti-racism is a disingenuous position, it's white people crying about any reduction in white power while dismissing racism that effects any POC.

You're in this thread complaining about a Christmas party, you guys are the definition of white fragility.

Instead of wasting time on this nonsense, why not rage against the racist algorithms discriminating against non-white applicants? This was revealed from a Harvard study two years ago and is a billion times as important as this party (where white people will absolutely be present).

Seriously, either pay attention where it's due or stop pretending you give a shit about racism. You won't, and don't.

A little consistency would be nice... Why on Earth would any political group considered something like this acceptable, forget making an annual tradition out of it.

You know... Maybe they can start an CIS only party.... I'm sure the psycho trans activists would have zero issues with it.

The idea that minorities are growing together as a group in circles of political power must terrify you.

And would you consider the activists who fought for gay rights psychos? You're the modern version of the people trying to stop them when they started to be recognized as actual human beings and not sickos.

You guys are using the exact same rhetoric you wouldn't dare use against gay people in 2023, and history will look at you exactly the same way.

Anti-racism is a disingenuous position, it's white people crying about any reduction in white power while dismissing racism that effects any POC.

You're in this thread complaining about a Christmas party, you guys are the definition of white fragility.

Instead of wasting time on this nonsense, why not rage against the racist algorithms discriminating against non-white applicants? This was revealed from a Harvard study two years ago and is a billion times as important as this party (where white people will absolutely be present).

Seriously, either pay attention where it's due or stop pretending you give a shit about racism. You won't, and don't.
what racist algorithms? In what realm of society are white peoples being favoured?

I thought you guys were arguing that what happened in the party with the coloured function did but excuse the actions of the mayor?

I don't think it's acceptable.
Yeah, United States were created by white people and for white people. The fact that people of other than European descent (and even then with exclusions) have the ability to not just peacefully exist, but get into position of power is a phenomena not seen anywhere else.

Why does the entire world want to move into countries created by white people for white people?
Continue with this line of thinking...please elaborate.

Do you wear FUBU by chance?

Lol, yeah only the US has diverse representation

Systemic racism isn’t real

what racist algorithms? In what realm of society are white peoples being favoured?
Whole lotta wow going on here...

Do we get to examine anything in the context of history or are we doing the "in a vacuum if history never happened" exercise?

Back