Bow out gracefully Joe

He lost me when he said “Sterling won the title by disqualification, but then came back and DOMINATED Yan in the second fight”.

A split decision that many disagreed with is now dominance? What?

Rogan taught me a lot back in the early days when it was just him and Goldy. But now it’s just getting embarrassing…nobody will call him out for ZERO prep work like Dom did with DC…and i get it, i’m sure he’s got way more on his plate on a day to day basis than he did 15 years ago…but dude, your just showing up and yelling random noises into the mic at this point…you’d think as much as he “constantly seeks self improvement” he’d see the writing on the wall…either be a professional and put SOME effort into your job, or bow out gracefully…he’s gonna stick around until uncle Dana leaves, just so he can say he left with White…pride goeth before the fall

…and another thing…why the 3 man commentary? Anik is the gold standard, but when have the other two, whoever they are, NOT talked over/interrupted/apologized for interrupting each other?
Anik???? I would rather listen to paint dry as opposed to watch it dry

DC and Rogan are there for people who understand MMA already and add excitement to the fights. I can see why people like yourself like Anik. He’s good for the people that don’t really understand the basics! He’s the human version of a “MMA for dummies”! When you understand MMA you’ll find him to be very dry and boring!

Last edited:
There's nobody to take his place really. Nobody wants to hear Felder or Bisping drool over every Philly/UK fighter constantly or Dom act like a condescending douche for 4 hours on a Saturday.
Spot on about Dom! He’s probably arguing with himself in the mirror at the moment

He's a bagillionaire. Pretty sure he doesn't care what anybody thinks.

Like I said, there’s always one guy in the thread using money as a way to justify anything. Btw, Hitler was very wealthy.

when I listen to commentary, I want to hear someone to describe what’s happening on things I might or might not see. It doesn’t matter if the commentator has a billion in the bank since I don’t get any of it so I don’t drool like a fool.

Rogan taught me a lot back in the early days when it was just him and Goldy. But now it’s just getting embarrassing…nobody will call him out for ZERO prep work like Dom did with DC…and i get it, i’m sure he’s got way more on his plate on a day to day basis than he did 15 years ago…but dude, your just showing up and yelling random noises into the mic at this point…you’d think as much as he “constantly seeks self improvement” he’d see the writing on the wall…either be a professional and put SOME effort into your job, or bow out gracefully…he’s gonna stick around until uncle Dana leaves, just so he can say he left with White…pride goeth before the fall

…and another thing…why the 3 man commentary? Anik is the gold standard, but when have the other two, whoever they are, NOT talked over/interrupted/apologized for interrupting each other?
Lol, agreed. Without Anik, how would we know which fighters are currently going through child custody battles?

Joe has become stale and boring on the mic. And his shilling is second to none. DC is annoying too.

I don't mind Rogan, can't stand listening to DC tho

Didn't watch the event I just asume you're jelous nerds.

Anik is shit.

He hasn't bothered me in a while surprisingly. He just makes the cards feel more important. I definitely have been annoyed in the past with him though. If him and DC didn't have such good chemistry I would be over it.

Do you have many examples of him saying the wrong thing is happening on the ground? Seems like a massive exaggeration to me and I have no issue with a bit of Rogan bashing
Every event. Choke attempt.

IIITTT'S TIIGGHHTT!!

Just as the fighter slips out of the choke. And if you're paying attention as the viewer you know the fighter is not in danger of being submitted. But clearly Joe does not.

Honestly my brain ignores him automatically. He's insufferable and completely stoned out of his mind. And I say that as someone who smokes everyday
DC + him is the worst pair ever.

Back