Boxeo TM 14 oz glove review

LocoFlow98

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first review.. I have been boxing competitively for years and have gone through a decent amount of gloves so hopefully this review turns out well.

First off, the gloves are a new brand. Made by Technoir (Juan), he talked me into a pair when I was in the process of purchasing Zepols for sparring.

Initial impressions of Boxeo TM, the gloves have a satisyfing smell from the leather upon opening the box.. They are extremely beautiful aesthetically speaking. The leather to me feels very fine, some texture but mostly smooth. And the leather feels quality. Wrist protection on these gloves is very good and stiff, there is some give but I thought it was excellent for my usage on the bag. The liner in these gloves is the most comfortable liner I have had in boxing gloves. My hands felt comfortable in these, as if a soft mitten was over my hand. I've never used Grant gloves but visually wise they resemble Grant training gloves.

Performance wise, the padding protected my hands very excellently. Now this was my first time using the gloves and I believe a break in period is required which will only make these gloves better afterwards. I am very picky about gloves, my hands can be delicate at times when throwing hard shots. But I felt no pain in these. Feedback was nice as well, I really like them so far. The pocket is a little tight, but I believe a break in will fix that and form a perfect mold around your hand.

I definitely recommend these gloves so far.

Images here

15cgion.jpg

24x2qrp.jpg

2ak0h7b.png

Last edited:
If you don't mind, what was the special introductory price he was offering? I was intrigued, but didn't have the disposable income at the time.

If you don't mind, what was the special introductory price he was offering? I was intrigued, but didn't have the disposable income at the time.
It was $170 including shipping. So $140 for the gloves $30 for shipping. I'm not sure what the price went up to since the sale is over. I'm probably gonna buy another pair in the future though probably 12 ounce since I have no 12 ouncers lol

I'm not sure what the price went up to since the sale is over.

The price went up because Lamborghini release a new aventador which has over 750 hp and Juan needs one next to his Ferrari and his super model wife.....I'm joking, I'm joking.... please don't beat me up Juan. :D

Hello, this is my first review.. I have been boxing competitively for years and have gone through a decent amount of gloves so hopefully this review turns out well.

First off, the gloves are a new brand. Made by Technoir (Juan), he talked me into a pair when I was in the process of purchasing Zepols for sparring.

Initial impressions of Boxeo TM, the gloves have a satisyfing smell from the leather upon opening the box.. They are extremely beautiful aesthetically speaking. The leather to me feels very fine, some texture but mostly smooth. And the leather feels quality. Wrist protection on these gloves is very good and stiff, there is some give but I thought it was excellent for my usage on the bag. The liner in these gloves is the most comfortable liner I have had in boxing gloves. My hands felt comfortable in these, as if a soft mitten was over my hand. I've never used Grant gloves but visually wise they resemble Grant training gloves.

Performance wise, the padding protected my hands very excellently. Now this was my first time using the gloves and I believe a break in period is required which will only make these gloves better afterwards. I am very picky about gloves, my hands can be delicate at times when throwing hard shots. But I felt no pain in these. Feedback was nice as well, I really like them so far. The pocket is a little tight, but I believe a break in will fix that and form a perfect mold around your hand.

I definitely recommend these gloves so far.
how long was the break in period?

Back