Boxing: 10.28 6pm ET Tyson Fury vs Francis Ngannou *Total Rounds*

I feel like Francis is gonna wanna swing big but has to pace himself a little...

Feel like Fury gonna footwork and jab to soften him up.

I don't know if ngannou is gonna catch fury that early. Wilder couldnt. And Fury isn't gonna want to make an early mistake and get caught.

4-6 when Francis starts slowing. And had whiffed a few times... or maybe Francis still has enough gas in that time to shock the world. But more likely by then, Francis is a little tired and Fury can capitalize.

Chance that it could take until at least the 7th.... but it's a big stage, Fury is the toughest test and Francis best shot is early.

I feel like Francis is gonna wanna swing big but has to pace himself a little...

Feel like Fury gonna footwork and jab to soften him up.

I don't know if ngannou is gonna catch fury that early. Wilder couldnt. And Fury isn't gonna want to make an early mistake and get caught.

4-6 when Francis starts slowing. And had whiffed a few times... or maybe Francis still has enough gas in that time to shock the world. But more likely by then, Francis is a little tired and Fury can capitalize.

Chance that it could take until at least the 7th.... but it's a big stage, Fury is the toughest test and Francis best shot is early.

I masturbated to worse

ngannou knocking down fury was absolutely astouning. he won the fight. its just that boxing world will not easily accept this fact.

sure proof this is rigged exhibition fight.

Back