Boxing Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What...I thought for sure Gunn v. Jones was going to be bare knuckle. Surprised Gunn would even take this fight.

What...I thought for sure Gunn v. Jones was going to be bare knuckle. Surprised Gunn would even take this fight.

why? he is proberly getting a nice paycheck and have the chance to knock out a legend

Roy Jones Jr. by stoppage at even money is quite a line if that is real! You sure you read that right, Davem10?

Yes it was real

Was on skybet earlier

Ive bet it with a double of Mitrione beating Fedor tomorrow so will see how it goes

Yeah, pretty poor stream. I'm re-booting to see if it improves.

It's on Channel 1 of a website called 'KliqTV'. You have to sign up but I just used a dead email address.

Anyone know what time the Jones fight starts?
There's no way to know for sure really with a small time PPV like this. There are probably a few fights before the main event and the card started at 9 PM EST.

There's no way to know for sure really with a small time PPV like this. There are probably a few fights before the main event and the card started at 9 PM EST.
Not sure, but I think it is in 2 fights after the current on (De Alba fight)

The fight is starting now. This stream is terrible, it looks like I'm using it for the audio only lol

Lmao at this old dude singing the national anthem

I wasnt even on the stream and just heard the terrible sound, clicked on it intending to immediately mute it, seen it was an old dude and thought i will leave it because he is probably a war veteran, then it comes up with a sign saying hes a former bare knuckle boxer

Straight to mute

Bobby Gunn will probably win this by how it looks now, just seems like Roy throws weak punches and Bobby just walks through it, seems like a matter of time until he catches Jones

Last edited:
damn did not know they were friends :( fight looks a bit sketchy.. dont think Gunn have thrown a single hard punch yet

Bizzare this

Its like a friendly spar, they keep smiling at each other

Gunn has had Jones trapped in a corner multiple times already but has done anything and seems to just let him out

this looks fake as fuck, gunn is intentionally not putting any steam behind his shots.

My stream is good quality but so choppy I am missing most of the action. No idea who is winning in round 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back