Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit not sure why you think this looks any better.

He looks slightly better, the short clip was edited to make him look worse than he actually is. In the short clip he doesn't even land a punch.

Not good for a boxer to have arms as big as Conor's.

Could slow him down a lot.

He needs to get it done early.

Ward vs Kov.......

Who's on Kov?

I'm not big on boxing but when someone lost their belt to a dodgy decision they normally come back pretty determined....

He looks slightly better, the short clip was edited to make him look worse than he actually is. In the short clip he doesn't even land a punch.

The supposedly unedited video is more edited than that one. Is there a video floating around that is actually unedited and contains the whole thing?

The supposedly unedited video is more edited than that one. Is there a video floating around that is actually unedited and contains the whole thing?

I know it's edited too, but it's 6 minutes long not 56 seconds.... You can see a lot more about Conor's boxing.
I couldn't find an unedited video.

I'm still betting Ward
Ward vs Kov.......

Who's on Kov?

I'm not big on boxing but when someone lost their belt to a dodgy decision they normally come back pretty determined....

I "feel" ward is the smarter fighter. In the first match he started figuring out Kovalev in real time. Given that it's been a few months I think he can make some corrections to win... again.

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/boxing/market/1.132180828

floyd 1.19 atm

1.66 million matched in just over 1 day, this is going to break a lot of betting records... can see this matching over £50 million easy.

some ppl are going to get wrecked for no other reason than them over-staking huge amounts simply because the fight is popular

I know everyone believes Money will just blow Conor out of the water. And for the most part I agree. However this is the classic "punchers chance". Conor does have a clear path to victory and it is just a highly volatile spot to bet. I think its fine making a big bet - whatever that means to you but betting half your roll or whatever is silly IMO. (its kinda funny me trying to give BRM advice tho...lolz)

I know everyone believes Money will just blow Conor out of the water. And for the most part I agree. However this is the classic "punchers chance". Conor does have a clear path to victory and it is just a highly volatile spot to bet. I think its fine making a big bet - whatever that means to you but betting half your roll or whatever is silly IMO. (its kinda funny me trying to give BRM advice tho...lolz)
This is not a punchers chance fight.. Conor will not have any of the same advantages that make his punches so damaging in the octagon. He is a master of octagon control and putting ppl in the perfect position to eat his left. He has 4 oz gloves on which are both more damaging and harder to block. You cannot bend at the waste in boxing to avoid shots in the UFC because youll get taken down or eat a massive knee. The list goes on and on. Anyone not taking 1.15-1.20 odds will feel stupid after the first round.

On this weeks fights though. Im taking Zeuge by stoppage. Sportsinteraction has decent parlay odds on him straight up at 1.16 as well.

This is not a punchers chance fight.. Conor will not have any of the same advantages that make his punches so damaging in the octagon. He is a master of octagon control and putting ppl in the perfect position to eat his left. He has 4 oz gloves on which are both more damaging and harder to block. You cannot bend at the waste in boxing to avoid shots in the UFC because youll get taken down or eat a massive knee. The list goes on and on. Anyone not taking 1.15-1.20 odds will feel stupid after the first round.

On this weeks fights though. Im taking Zeuge by stoppage. Sportsinteraction has decent parlay odds on him straight up at 1.16 as well.

This fight is the definition of "punchers chance". No denying Mayweather is the rightful favourite that will likely dominate.

What do you think of "Floyd Mayweather to score a Knockdown" @ 1.57 ???

I already bet Ward big as a moderate -145 favorite. But Kovalev's anger and the expectation that he is going to be very aggressive tomorrow to not leave it in the hands of the judges, plus Virgil Hunter saying that he trained Ward to get a KO this time, is making me look hard at Ward by KO/TKO/DQ at +1323 as well. Worth a half until there. And I like stabs on the under 9½ on 5D and under 11½ on BM at big pretty big + numbers if this fight is violent.

I already bet Ward big as a moderate -145 favorite. But Kovalev's anger and the expectation that he is going to be very aggressive tomorrow to not leave it in the hands of the judges, plus Virgil Hunter saying that he trained Ward to get a KO this time, is making me look hard at Ward by KO/TKO/DQ at +1323 as well. Worth a half until there. And I like stabs on the under 9½ on 5D and under 11½ on BM at big pretty big + numbers if this fight is violent.

I was getting a bit pumped up from Ward and Virgils comments about training for the KO. Ward is meticulous though. There is no way he exposes himself and goes for anything more than he did in the first fight.

I was getting a bit pumped up from Ward and Virgils comments about training for the KO. Ward is meticulous though. There is no way he exposes himself and goes for anything more than he did in the first fight.
Kovalev's aggression might force the issue, and I imagine a Ward stoppage as more of an accumulation of punches late rounds TKO, not a walk off knockout. The unders at + money also are a bit of a hedge on Kovalev stopping Ward. My Ward straight play is biggest by far though.

Good luck on that. Juicy odds. I may lay a, literal, few bucks on it.

I obviously favor the over but I'm not paying that juice.

i took kov 10-12 at +2000. hes going to go for the ko unitl the final bell rings no matter how far ahead he is on the cards if that is the case

i am starting to think that sergy is going to win this fight as opposed to just the first three or four rounds when andre fights cautious.

i think sergeys power will negate whatever skillset advantage andre has and im going to go with the guy who i think wants it more in what i view as a pick em fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back