Boxing Discussion VIII

caparello was in camp with badou for four weeks. hes also has ties to big time boxing, the promoter for the fight.

broadhurst has essentially been one-punch kod by both bivol and berridge and it looks like he coulde made the count against the new zealander in front of his australian home crowd and just said fuk it. he appears small for the weight and around eight months before his fight with dmitry he suffered a lacerated liver from a broken rib while sparring a cw.

i think +250 on caparello itd would be a good price.

I would certainly hit very hard Caparello itd +250, although I don't think we will get that price.
Let's not forget Caparello knocked down Kovalev and chinny but decent boxer Direll.

watched 2 mins of roman he is hot garbage. lerena doesnt look great either but pass, sloppy bum fight.

I would certainly hit very hard Caparello itd +250, although I don't think we will get that price.
Let's not forget Caparello knocked down Kovalev and chinny but decent boxer Direll.

its 10 rounds so maybe well get it. regardless, i didnt see any value on broadhurts, just giving my opinion

Krasinqi @ 1.72 is stupid against Kashtanov in Germany especially.
Kashtanov has not impressed me at all. He struggled against a journeyman last fight and got a majority decision. It's also his first fight outside of russian grounds after more than 12 years. I was expecting Krasinqi at 1.40 or less...

Took a lot of that.

Kashtanov has not impressed me at all. He struggled against a journeyman last fight and got a majority decision. It's also his first fight outside of russian grounds after more than 12 years. I was expecting Krasinqi at 1.40 or less...

Took a lot of that.

On that too, and it's in Bad Tolz, which is a short distance south from Krasniqi's hometown. Very good odds!

Took a lot of that.

thats a great line, +175 decision could be as well.

@quincy k

Stop getting me all excited with these prop predictions, haha. That would be great but we'll probably see no props on that, or at most only over/under.

@quincy k

Stop getting me all excited with these prop predictions, haha. That would be great but we'll probably see no props on that, or at most only over/under.

Yeah I suspect the over/under is the only one we will see. Very likely something in the region of over 9.5 @ 1.25 or similar.

Krasniqi is now 1.90...
What the fuck is happening there?

Slightly worrying the Krasniqi line, could be some inside info causing this.

It’s being promoted by SES Promotions (Krasniqi’s) promoter, so really not sure.

Last edited:
youll know more three or four hours before fight time. in an illiquid market on a low-key krasniqi fight you can have guys come in and move the line with little money early. when limits are lifted just prior to the fight theyll bet large, especially at pinny

caparello under 8.5 +240

Caparello drops broadhurst a few times and wins KO R1.

Fuming I missed that, went to bet it at around 11am and missed it. Fml, hopefully not a sign of things to come.

Back