Boxing Discussion VIII

Got £150 on Appleyard @ 1.83 when it opened, steal of a line, don't see a way that Shafiq wins this. Chinny, wide open defence, never been 10 rounds and not been in there with a guy like Appleyard either who held his own with Dodd.

Wish there was a TKO line available but sadly not.

Fuck sake Appleyard, looks like he'll need a finish after that 10-7 round, solid body shot.

Corner throw in the towel, never recovered from the bodyshot, instead he tried to haymaker his way out to survive and ultimately digs himself a deeper grave.

Down so far, need to turn this around!

Damn shafiq looked solid

Yeah, really did look a changed boxer. Can't fault him, proved a lot of people wrong and looked good doing it, sets up some tasty domestic fights.

whos on bivol this weekend? might use him as a leg could be my biggest boxing bet ever.

Bivol is currently -885. I would only bet him at -300 or better. IMO Bivol does NOT have an 89.85% at victory.

Can you hit me with a stream, man? I already have the Yafai undercard combined with Lerena, can't find this one, lol

Can you hit me with a stream, man? I already have the Yafai undercard combined with Lerena, can't find this one, lol

SPORTbible on Facebook have the live stream for it.

thanks guys made some decent cash tailing your boxing tips this weekend... kind of funny because i don't follow boxing whatsoever.

2018 profits went from £822 to £3494 this weekend.

You should follow boxing. Understanding the sweet science will help you understand striking in MMA . If you ignore the behind the scenes corruption. Boxing is a truly wonderful sport.

Round 5, how do you score it so far?

I have it 4-1 so far, with a 10-8 for the KD. Could argue 3-2 but 4-1 to me.

In Glasgow though so Easton probably favoured in the close rounds.

livebet up on 365 now.. Allen KO +175

Easton vs Foot has been brilliant, Foot should be clearly ahead but getting back and forth a bit.

Back