Boxing Discussion VIII

Only Okolie 7-12 or DEC @ 1.80 left.

Put a little on Okolie to get a knockdown in round 1 @ 13.00
and round 2 as well also @ 13.00

I do.
I think I'm doing a lot better in LB stats than pre-fight to be fair, haven't made statistics on that though

I think I do these days too, think I'm going to just track it as a separate figure and keep the regular pre fight bets as the main stats.

Was the Bellotti fight stopped too soon?

Good value on the over, distance & Dec prop's. I don't believe that Okolie will stop Watkins early.

Good value on the over, distance & Dec prop's. I don't believe that Okolie will stop Watkins early.

I don't think Okolie will take risks early, probably utilise his usual punch and hold style so played the 7-12 or DEC but I do think it's worth the small covers on Watkins to be knocked down in round 1 or 2, his defence leaves a lot to be desired as the Porozovs fight showed.

Could just be that Okolie plays it ultra say though.

well played crow, very impressive

i havent done any prefight or inplay bets so far today but im on okolie ko

I would pay 10-15 $ a month to watch British boxing events.

Looking forward to this Okolie match. Do not believe it will be easy for him.

also on okolie rounds 1 to 3 , the jab followed by the downward right hand may be the punch that does it, but this could be a cash out play lads

I would pay 10-15 $ a month to watch British boxing events.

Could be wrong but I thought I read DAZN were streaming this to US fans.... could have read that wrong but pretty sure it was US, Canada or both.

Are you from across the pond? United Kingdom? Is there a pay service for us yankee's to watch?
no i am from denmark.. i use a private stream that cost 10$ every 2 month ish

send me a msg if you want it

Could be wrong but I thought I read DAZN were streaming this to US fans.... could have read that wrong but pretty sure it was US, Canada or both.

Think it may have been Canada after googling it.

Moved my action from Okolie dec @ 4.50 at bet365 to 5.00 at Ladbrokes for no loss.

Back