Boxing Discussion VIII

Wilder line is finally dropping a little bit. I'm hoping it dips below-150 then I'm all in.

Edit: 3 hours later and it's now down to -155 from -170. Could it get to -130?

Last edited:
Wilder line is finally dropping a little bit. I'm hoping it dips below-150 then I'm all in.

Edit: 3 hours later and it's now down to -155 from -170. Could it get to -130?
He's -142 on Pinnacle right now, but I guess there's more money in on Wilder on the US books

Horn to land more punches and win by ko/tko paying 2.30 on sportsbet. Looks decent

Only sprinkled $23 on there. Had a feeling this was gonna turn out the same way as RJJ and Green back in the day. Sure enough it was all over after a few punches.

Only sprinkled $23 on there. Had a feeling this was gonna turn out the same way as RJJ and Green back in the day. Sure enough it was all over after a few punches.
900 bucks isnt bad. Thats ironically how much I lost on RJJ in that green fight back in the day, was a lot of money when I was 18 <Lmaoo>
Still somewhat salty

So what's the consesnus? Seems like Americans are in on Wilder and England is on Fury. Should be damn good fight tho

Damn hard to call. Both guys are pretty elusive when they want to be. Wilder keeps his right hand cocked and loaded at all times and he only needs one shot so I don't see Fury taking too many risks. I think Fury is definitely TRYING to be more advanced in his style/movement/defense and so on whereas Wilder has kind of developed a unique style that I think comes more naturally to him. Fury just doesn't seem to have the athleticism to pull off the kind of really advanced style he is using. Something seems off looking at him. I think a fast puncher like Wilder will be able to get off on him. Wilder will bring heat, unlike Klitschko and Furys been down pretty heavily twice that I can recall and hurt badly a couple of other times. Wilder isn't going to fight with the same cowardice that Wlad did. I just don't think Fury has the athleticism to avoid Wilders right hands because Wilder throws it pretty awkwardly and in different ways and seems to have the patience and timing to get it off.

In heavyweight boxing it's not at all unusual.
I have 1.84 units on +2800 Draw. 3.52 units Fight foes distance @ +135. Who do you have winning Jim? I can't decide.

I got the best price yesterday but not confident enough to bet this big with opinions so split all over the place:

Deontay Wilder (-135) vs Tyson Fury $270.00 for $200.00

Back