Boxing Discussion VIII

Chavez jr +1400, I took a punt just because I know how shitty judges tend to be when involving Mexican stars.

Richards/Sugden draw at 34.00 cashes, and Riak/Massey goes the distance at 1.90

Richards/Sugden draw at 34.00 cashes, and Riak/Massey goes the distance at 1.90
/irony on

i cashed a @10512412 with 58123123u ...i forgot which bet it was but i won !!!! i didn't post it pre fight because i don't like to post pre fight as i could post losers so i only post it after i won !!!

/irony off

/irony on

i cashed a @10512412 with 58123123u ...i forgot which bet it was but i won !!!! i didn't post it pre fight because i don't like to post pre fight as i could post losers so i only post it after i won !!!

/irony off

Tis a fair point. I don't see the point in only selectively posting winning bets.

Tis a fair point. I don't see the point in only selectively posting winning bets.
The point is to show everyone that he CASHED BIG!!!

I have a 2.5u bet in boxing this weekend. Huge odds. But i only will post it after i won. Otherwise....i was just joking. ;-)

There were only 4 fights to bet on the card, I bet each one and won on each one, how is that selective? My pre fight bet was Clay, you can see that a page back. The other three I bet live.

If you want to see slips guys just let me know, I'll be more than happy to oblige you.

There were only 4 fights to bet on the card, I bet each one and won on each one, how is that selective? My pre fight bet was Clay, you can see that a page back. The other three I bet live.

If you want to see slips guys just let me know, I'll be more than happy to oblige you.
Nobody cares about slips, nobody cares about your bets if you don't post them pre fight or immediately after you took it lb. You're like one of those Twitter bunnys trying to get followers desperately.

I think you're missing the point but okay.

I dont even get the point of posting hindsight bets. Seems a waste of time

Clay opened up at -130 here. They took it down before i could bet it then 3 days later it opened -350. That really annoyed me. I rate him

I got nothing all weekend. Alot of lopsided odds but Dubois under 2.5 at -150? Might bet for action. His opponent has been spotted twice scoffing his face with food since arriving. He doesnt care

Cristofer Rosales (+325) vs Julio Cesar Martinez Aguilar $400.00 for $1,300.00
Cristofer Rosales (+350) vs Julio Cesar Martinez Aguilar $200.00 for $700.00

Daniel Jacobs/Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Over 10½ (-155) $310.00 for $200.00

Chavez jr +1400, I took a punt just because I know how shitty judges tend to be when involving Mexican stars.

tenor.gif

-£50
<6>

Considering betting on Dubois under 2.5 @ 8/13

Shit, completely missed this while watching Rico talk himself out of fans
+£61.54

Last edited:
Lol did they fly this Kujimoto cat to UK just to get knocked out?

Wtf was the point of that fight boxing matchmakers just loves to pad records

Last edited:
Rico + Dubois under 2.5, should have went bigger, oh well.

Is Badr's knee gone or his ankle?

Back