Movies Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise - Who's the superior actor?

Who's the superior actor?

• Total voters
I feel Tom gets under rated as an actor due to so many people's general dislike of him (along with Scientology, etc.).

People forget about stuff like Taps, and some subtle things in Vanilla Sky, Eyes Wide Shut, and others.

I've always thought he was so successful because he is the only "action" star that is actually a decent actor, also.
To be fair I think Cruise styling himself as an action star probably results in people underratting his acting chops.

Neither of them are really the kind of method actor Sherdog loves who takes on a lot of unique mannersisms for different roles but I feel Cruise has more emotional range than Pitt who is more charismatic and better at comedy.

Pitt more talented Cruise is more skilled as no actor works harder.

To be fair I think Cruise styling himself as an action star probably results in people underratting his acting chops.

Neither of them are really the kind of method actor Sherdog loves who takes on a lot of unique mannersisms for different roles but I feel Cruise has more emotional range than Pitt who is more charismatic and better at comedy.

But which one has the pointer elbows???

Cruise by Les Grossman. "FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!!!"

Seriously, I want another Hollywood parody movie with that character in it, hell bring back RDJ's character doing another method acting role that pisses people off.

I like Pitt more, but I can't ignore Cruise's body of work. Gotta go with Cruise on this one.

You're comparing Tyler Mills Perrywinkle Goines to Show me the homo Reacharound? Why would you do such a thing? Is it because Pitt was in that good vampire movie, and Cruise was in that bad vampire movie?

Back