Breakdown of Ngannou open boxing session

I'm biased because Tyson is my favorite, but, man, he still looks great when he moves. At least in my opinion. I dont think he's the right trainer, but this is all a BS show anyway.

I won't say anything about Francis. You saw it.

Has Dana White said anything about Tyson working with Ngannou? I mean, aren't they besties or something? I'd think he'd be a little annoyed.

I'm biased because Tyson is my favorite, but, man, he still looks great when he moves. At least in my opinion. I dont think he's the right trainer, but this is all a BS show anyway.

Has Dana White said anything about Tyson working with Ngannou? I mean, aren't they besties or something? I'd think he'd be a little annoyed.
Fury is a business man, he knows it's good for Tyson.

“Mike Tyson was never my friend.”

<31>

Who cares how bad he looks anyway? We all knew from the beginning he isn’t going to beat Fury.

It’s just that Francis wanted to box and now he’s got a boxing match. It just so happens that his opponent is the heavyweight champion of the world and he’s getting paid well for it. Anybody buying tickets for this fight is a moron anyway.

“Mike Tyson was never my friend.”

<31>

untitled135.png

Never seen a pad guy who never, ever moves the pads before. Not sure how that's supposed to help him train, unless the pads are just for sound effects. And, as noted in his MMA fights, as powerful as he is, he telegraphs and leaves himself wide open.

If Tyson Fury could stand with and withstand Wilder, he's going to take Ngannou apart.

Never seen a pad guy who never, ever moves the pads before. Not sure how that's supposed to help him train, unless the pads are just for sound effects. And, as noted in his MMA fights, as powerful as he is, he telegraphs and leaves himself wide open.

If Tyson Fury could stand with and withstand Wilder, he's going to take Ngannou apart.
Boxing gloves really take away the speed of mma fighters. I'm sure Francis could hit fury in the head in small gloves, but I doubt he'll land a punch in 16's

Back