Breaking Bad: can I skip the scenes w Skylar White, yo?

Who watches a show and deliberately skips scenes. Come on now, you're not a child. Skylar is essential to understanding Walt and her character development is underrated. Even though I don't get the hate, she gets a lot less 'annoying' in the two final seasons.

Lmao
Only when she decides to be on Team Walt

<{hughesimpress}><36><{cruzshake}>

Say what you want about Skylar but she's nowhere near as bad as Carmela Soprano and her stupid preachy bible shit. Why she ever got a pass from Sopranos fans is beyond me.

Say what you want about Skylar but she's nowhere near as bad as Carmela Soprano and her stupid preachy bible shit. Why she ever got a pass from Sopranos fans is beyond me.

I would say because Carmela also has to put up with a lot of shit by Tony and the actress did a phenomenal job . The constant cheating bringing her down more and more over the years, the other secrets, having this kind of son <lmao>
The abuse by Tonys mother and her still trying to patch things up. Also she was quite insightful at times and hot. Looked right through the priests dishonest behaviour towards her, stood loyal by her friends. She definitely was a hypocrite elitist tsellout but thats the strenght of Sopranos script to put all that into context and not just black and white. Her interaction with the jewish psychotherapist is one of my top5 Sopranos scenes.

I would say because Carmela also has to put up with a lot of shit by Tony and the actress did a phenomenal job . The constant cheating bringing her down more and more over the years, the other secrets, having this kind of son <lmao>
The abuse by Tonys mother and her still trying to patch things up. Also she was quite insightful at times and hot. Looked right through the priests dishonest behaviour towards her, stood loyal by her friends. She definitely was a hypocrite elitist tsellout but thats the strenght of Sopranos script to put all that into context and not just black and white. Her interaction with the jewish psychotherapist is one of my top5 Sopranos scenes.
That scene with Dr. Krakower and the rest of that episode really exposed Carmella as a self centered pos. She blatantly insults him for being Jewish and makes a big deal about Tony’s unfaithfulness towards her after saying he’s a mobster . To which he replies brilliantly with “probably the least of his misdeeds”.

That was a fantastic scene

Nah
People knows Carmela is shit as Skylar, she simply get freepass because another woman in the show get all the voodoo death wishes
Janice_Soprano.jpg

But again, Ozark wife just redeem anybody else lmao

The "Bug" episode s4e9 was WAY better than that retarded "Fly" episode.

Walt was incredibly power hungry. That's what caused most of the issues he dealt with.

Put Hank right back on his trail - almost wanting to get caught (The dinner/gambling story scene)

You want to skip scenes from one of the greatest shows ever made?

<6>

Maybe it isn't for you, dude.

Skylar is only unlikable because she is the only rational person in the whole show.

Skylar gave her husband a handjob on his birthday. She might as well have looked him in the eyes and begged him to go sell meth cause it's going to be 10x more exciting than anything that goes on in that bedroom.

Can't believe I could have maybe missed this piece of cinematic excellence...

Last edited:
Back