• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News BREAKING: Bellator LHW Matchups Confirmed: Including Rumble Vs Romero

Interesting matchups right off the bat. Lyoto back at LHW. Mousasi didn't want in?

It will be funny if the final is Anderson vs. Davis in a LnP battle....or bad kickboxing match if their wrestling cancels out.
When you set it up like that, you're going to potentially end up with a mess like that. I have no problem being proven wrong here though.

When you set it up like that, you're going to potentially end up with a mess like that. I have no problem being proven wrong here though.

Corey Anderson is basically a younger Bader/Davis. I know he KO'd Johnny Walker, but that's not a typical fight of his.

Bellator's reliance on ex-UFC fighters since Coker took over as Bellator's President in 2014 is so predictable. 6 of 8 fighters in the Light Heavyweight Tournament are ex-UFC fighters. Basically Bellator needs the UFC to survive, which is a bad look and it has translated into dwindling viewership numbers in America. Then add in still relying on Tournaments because what Coker was doing wasn't working, and supposedly Bjorn Rebney's reliance on doing tournaments was supposedly the reason Viacom fired Bjorn Rebney in the first place. That aged badly for Bellator. Add in copying the $1 million dollars for the tournament winner from the PFL, does Bellator do anything that is original and forward thinking under Coker?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kierandavey748
Back