News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters
The whole last month i've been thinking "Cerrone is a slow starter, gets hit alot, freezes on the big stage, is old, got finished twice by inferior strikers to Mcgregor" so i've been thinking, ALLDAY Mcgregor.

BUTTTTT then I had a thought,

Conor wanted it at 170lbs, how bad does he want it? how serious is he taking it? His last upset loss came when he chose not to cut weight against Diaz on short notice, and I feel that he is making this mistake again.

MCgregor was at his hungriest when he was making 145, he wanted it BAD, so bad he was willing to torutre himself. Fighting at 170 tells me he is just showing up to promote his whisky.

Plus how motivated is Cerrone going to be? The chance to go out a fucking legend.

I still have Mcgregor to win based on raw talent alone, but I think it will be alot closer.

* Prime motivated 155 ALvarez Mcgregor finishes this in the first exchange

It’s common knowledge that going into the fight with Khabib Conors foot turned into a balloon thetoeswererippedoutofthesocketamanhadtobreakthembackintoplaceyouwannaseeit. Conor has seen stiffness in Cowboy for a very long time and I don’t think the pressure along with the movement we will see from a new and improved Conor will do him any favor.

McGregor TKO 4:13 R1

It will look like the Siver bout.

Cowboy will be beaten as soon as Conor starts talking shit at the weigh ins

No one can take that left balloon foot

interested to see if cowboy plays nice guy and if he's shaved his heads, variations of those two things usually determine the outcome of the fight. Non-friendly shaved head cowboy has a very high win %

interested to see if cowboy plays nice guy and if he's shaved his heads, variations of those two things usually determine the outcome of the fight. Non-friendly shaved head cowboy has a very high win %
Shaved Head Cowboy got beat up by Nate.

Beared up messy hair Cowboy just destroyed Iaquinta worse than Khabib did.

So pretty much if Cowboy rolls in looking like a tramp (similar to Conor in a way) he has a chance?

He doesn't need to shave now until after the fight and I want to see scruffy hair

this is completely opposite

friendly cowboy is the strongest cowboy. Did you see the matt brown fight?

Easy takedown in the first round will end in a submission win for Cowboy.

nice gay foot fetish thread

everyone knows that conor's foot size doesn't matter. it's whether or not he has dark eyes, brother

except for the feet, everything is virtually identical........!!

<Goldie11>

Always wondered how a push kick from size 22 foot Shaq would feel. Might get the nuts and chin depending on your size...

Is this the new Motivated BJ or Chuck with that look in his eye? Normal sized foot Conor is the undisputed GOAT.

Back