Media *Breaking News* Connor Mcgregor Becomes a Part Owner Of BKFC BAREKNUCKLE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP

Dana going all in on PowerSlap and not Bare Knuckle never made any sense. I guess the goof doesn't know what he's doing without the Fertittas carrying him.

Fertittas are involved in that nonsense too, it's not just the errand boy.

PowerSlap suggests they always viewed MMA as nothing more than a trashy bloodsport they could palm off on to us deplorable peasants. I've always said that Dana still talks about MMA at the level of a drunk bar casual. Maybe the Fertittas aren't so different.

Maybe they can't understand why the same scum won't watch PowerSlap. You liked this trash we gave you, why not this trash? What's the difference?

For real, this BKFC thing has lasted way way longer than I ever thought it would.

I gave it like 6 months tops, but now look at it. Probably already bigger than the UFC.

One day it might even be as big as PowerSlap.
I’ll put my hands up too.

I derided BKFC when it came into being but it’s pleasantly surprised me a lot.

He’s part owner you sensationalist idiot
Yes this.

Get the thread title accurate, he didn't buy the whole thing.
Also ...thread-starter FFS...spell the man's first name right. He is well-known, just bother getting the NAME right. Incredible people are so lackadaisical.

Love to see the continued growth. Combat sports would be a dull place if it were just UFC monopolizing everything

Dana going all in on PowerSlap and not Bare Knuckle never made any sense. I guess the goof doesn't know what he's doing without the Fertittas carrying him.

Bro got da Midas touch fam bro was tinkin' BKFC to easy gotta go widda tougher challenge stick it to da h8rdem

dataForTheHaters.png

-#1 video game in Google Play store
-A List celebrities attending the events live (Tom Brady, Travis Scott, Shaq), as well as the most powerful social media influencers
-More views on a single IG reel than Taylor Swift (Straight DESTROYED her fam)

Even Chandler a slap head

Mans ain't tryna argue just droppin' fax so mandem can make educated opinion on da matter fam take care #blessup see you in church fam 🙏🏽📿

Last edited:
View attachment 1041676

-A List celebrities attending the events live (Tom Brady, Travis Scott, Shaq), as well as the most powerful social media influencers

Mans ain't tryna argue just droppin' fax so mandem can make educated opinion on da matter fam take care #blessup see you in church fam 🙏🏽📿

Not a fan of the 70's basketball shorts but, Do you.

View attachment 1041676

I was just visually raped.

I'll be totally honest when BKFC was first made I thought this will be a total flop and won't last a year, they'll just lose tons of money and it will probably get stuck in lots of law suits

I was wrong, totally wrong. BKFC is actually very watchable and exciting, I'm enjoying the events, they are violent and exciting and there is a very good pace to the show. I watched the UFC Apex event last night and BKFC and I just found myself enjoying BKFC so much more. The UFC Apex looks so sad and depressing, its like a church graveyard, no energy, no atmosphere, its so flat. Fighting should never be like this, its supposed to have lots of fans and energy. When you take away real humans its just so flat and its fights for fight sake, its just crap

Mike Perry is so perfect for BKFC as well, he has the perfect style for it, because you have to have a chin and be able to take it, and the fighting is all in-close and you can't point fight in it because of the space. Perry is made for BKFC.

Disagree - What made PrideFC so good was the respectful silence of the crowd.

What's been turning me off of UFC lately is the electric rock guitar and intensity soundtrack and the yelling baldheads screaming every second of the broadcast.

I've never watched a bkfc fight, but the strange thing is that besides causing more visual damage, it's probably less cte causing than boxing.

Fam ain't nothing against your post I'm just trippin' cuz Ares Black like dis post but still tink Power Slap CTE city

tumblr_nrg6ikfSOw1rndp9co2_250.gif

#DoubleStandard

McGregor would be a good one to fight bare knuckle. He's a boxer for the most part anyhow. How about McG vs. Mike Perry? Is there any fight fan who wouldn't want to watch that?
I wouldnt watch it. Now its a circus.

Oh snap! Which green account you think he finna be? Bigger news den BKFC tbh good for him fam prolly get POTY 💯🔥

<{katwhu}>

Fam, he finna invest in Mike “the Platinum Battle-Axe” Perry

Mikey’s a violent warrior but a bit on the short side to be a true Sherdogger so no amount of cheddar is gonna get him the green name, son

Sumn like a 6’4” minimum

<KhabibBS>

Disagree - What made PrideFC so good was the respectful silence of the crowd.

What's been turning me off of UFC lately is the electric rock guitar and intensity soundtrack and the yelling baldheads screaming every second of the broadcast.
I agree. They say Whoa!! Before it misses.

Back