Media *Breaking News* Connor Mcgregor Becomes a Part Owner Of BKFC BAREKNUCKLE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP

<{katwhu}>

Fam, he finna invest in Mike “the Platinum Battle-Axe” Perry

Mikey’s a violent warrior but a bit on the short side to be a true Sherdogger so no amount of cheddar is gonna get him the green name, son

Sumn like a 6’4” minimum

<KhabibBS>
Invest all you want. It's yours to spend.

this would not be a close fight.

I think you mean that McGreggor would smoke him easily?

I'm really not sure. I think if we look at recent trends, Perry has been looking like he's found his groove in BK, whereas mcgreggor looks like he's been drinking and drugging heavily.

Conor "Combat Sports Enthusiast" McGregor

Dana's probably frothing at the mouth right now.

If this is true, trying to get Conor to re-sign is going to be much more difficult. The UFC has him on the hook for two more fights, but it gives Conor the perfect opportunity to walk away with options.

It's obvious these cards are to fulfill their contract obligation for ESPN. To me it makes the UFC look bush league when they have so many fighters on a card that look like they don't belong in the supposed "premiere" MMA promotion.
At least BKFC doesn;'t put on airs as to the skill level of a lot of their fights. It's violence for violence's sake.

Did you watch the FN card last night? The fights were all quite good, except the wmma ones.

If ufc held these fights somewhere with 5000-7000 fans with reasonable ticket prices, the events would be even better.

Without the energy of a big crowd the apex fighters do a pretty good job a
Of banging.

Remember when Dana said...You buy the fight and dude goes down in 2 minutes?

If I could change one thing? As the judges are in 3 spots around the commentators should be too.

BKFC was a great event last night. I was there ringside for most of the action and a couple of my boys pulled off hard fought victories. Production was solid and the crowd was amazing. Great night of fights here in LA. I love what their doing.

This is what sets out Conor from everyone else. He will go to these shows and not only get a decent pay day, but he will negotiate that he will take less up front, and make more on back end with shares, and part ownership, and he gives them the chance to use the Mcgregor name.

Dude is showing how all fighters should be looking at this business if you want to make the big money

So BKFC throws him a share or two and Conor gets to proclaim he's part owner. In exchange BKFC gets to use his publicity/image

Back