Media *Breaking News* Connor Mcgregor Becomes a Part Owner Of BKFC BAREKNUCKLE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP

Didn’t they kill a guy not long ago?

Booked a 6-18 mma fighter who hadn’t fought in 3 years against their guy who’d won his two fights in bare knuckle and had an 11-1 mma record

The good guy KOed and killed his opponent in 18 seconds

I thought they’d be sued into bankruptcy by now

So BKFC throws him a share or two and Conor gets to proclaim he's part owner. In exchange BKFC gets to use his publicity/image

Do you really think Conor can't afford to buy a higher stake in BKFC lol

Booked a 6-18 mma fighter who hadn’t fought in 3 years against their guy who’d won his two fights in bare knuckle and had an 11-1 mma record

I confess. That was me, allegedly.

Remember back in the day when there was never a doubt? Gracy's wanted a 2 month time limit? Memories.

Do you really think Conor can't afford to buy a higher stake in BKFC lol

That's not the point. You got Mayweather pretending to buy million dollar watches. Drake pretending to gamble millions of dollars on random sports events and losing. Do I think they can afford to do both these activities? Yes I do. It's still fake bullshit

Conrad will snort it into the ground.

I guess that means he ain’t fighting Mike then
Triller still the big dog in the deal
Mini Mac could ruin the sport of BareNuckle

Bare Chuckles

Why would that mean he isn't fighting Mike? Part owner doesn't mean he has any active duties towards the company.

Huge!! The comeback fight, the movie, the whisky, the BKFC ownership. Conor is just on a roll.

Tough time for the Conor critics. And if he wins vs Chandler. Oh boy!

Why would that mean he isn't fighting Mike? Part owner doesn't mean he has any active duties towards the company.

Yeah your right I wasn’t thinking that shit through last night lol
I don’t like that though, I would never want to fight a guy who owns part of the company.
Ownership when your career is over, unless it’s a different industry

Yeah your right I wasn’t thinking that shit through last night lol
I don’t like that though, I would never want to fight a guy who owns part of the company.
Ownership when your career is over, unless it’s a different industry

I don't really see a problem with it, but to each their own. I don't think Conor will be fighting in BKFC any time soon, and I don't know how it would hinder a UFC fighter to fight a guy who owns part of BKFC.

Are you talking about the guy who got clipped and then landed on his forehead with his chin tucked? It was pretty bad luck, albeit the optics dont look good.

Are you talking about the guy who got clipped and then landed on his forehead with his chin tucked? It was pretty bad luck, albeit the optics dont look good.
Yeah, I know it was the unconscious fall that killed him

But it was the sacrificial matchmaking that made that possible

Haha I posted this yesterday right when it came out, in the boxing forum, and literally got crickets.

He’s part owner

Also - does anyone actually care? I mean it’s relevant sure because McGregor used to be a UFC fighter, but yeah I heard the announcement live, didn’t really care too much, then the BKFC owner starting blowing Mcgregor down the mic and I zoned out.

Mcgregor has another revenue stream, yay! Phase him out of your thoughts, you can do it man
yup. I mean ultimately it means absolutely nothing. except the dorks who worship conor have one more nonsensical thing to blow him for

Any word on the financials or the percentage of the company he bought?
I'm thinking 10% if it's worth $400 million.

Yeah, I know it was the unconscious fall that killed him

But it was the sacrificial matchmaking that made that possible

As someone who works directly with risk aversion on a daily basis, I totally agree. You would not allow that type of matchmaking purely for the optics/chance of something bad happening and you appearing culpable, even if it wasn't a direct contributor to the outcome other than happenstance. Bad decision making all the way around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back