Breaking: Serbian citizens storm the Parliament after the new Covid curfew

bad mojo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After the last few weeks had been used by the Serbian government to hold an election in the midst of pandemic, they announced the new antipandemic measures, including going back to curfew beginning next Friday. This seems to finally piss off the people, already on the edge with the strict anti-covid measures, crumbling economy and the silent acceptance of "migrants" that are being transferred from EU countries to Serbia.

There are thousands of people on the streets of Belgrade right now, they stormed the parliament building. Brawls with police, tear gas and all that good stuff. The streams are getting shut down and all the government controlled media are pretty much silent.

If you scroll a bit down when you open this link, you'll find the live action:

https://www.danas.rs/drustvo/spontani-protest-gradjana-ispred-skupstine-zbog-novih-mera-video/

This could be a long night over here, will keep my Sherbros updated.

After the last few weeks had been used by the Serbian government to hold an election in the midst of pandemic, they announced the new antipandemic measures, including going back to curfew beginning next Friday. This seems to finally piss off the people, already on the edge with the strict anti-covid measures, crumbling economy and the silent acceptance of "migrants" that are being transferred from EU countries to Serbia.

There are thousands of people on the streets of Belgrade right now, they stormed the parliament building. Brawls with police, tear gas and all that good stuff. The streams are getting shut down and all the government controlled media are pretty much silent.

If you scroll a bit down when you open this link, you'll find the live action:

https://www.danas.rs/drustvo/spontani-protest-gradjana-ispred-skupstine-zbog-novih-mera-video/

This could be a long night over here, will keep my Sherbros updated.
Good luck. Yes please keep us updated
Although in situations like this I almost dread updates after what happened to my fellow goon vilerat in benghazi

Paid agitators

No, actually for the first time in recent decades, the people started gathering after the new measures had been announced this afternoon by our president on live TV. Zero politicians involved. The crowd is getting bigger, pissed off regular people are gathering in front of the parliament building. Actually, it's getting really messy as I'm typing this.

No, actually for the first time in recent decades, the people started gathering after the new measures had been announced this afternoon by our president on live TV. Zero politicians involved. The crowd is getting bigger, pissed off regular people are gathering in front of the parliament building. Actually, it's getting really messy as I'm typing this.

Sorry, don’t buy these “spontaneous mass gatherings” especially when the president isn’t doing exactly what he was told by the west.

Same thing as in Ukraine.

Sorry, don’t buy these “spontaneous mass gatherings” especially when the president isn’t doing exactly what he was told by the west.

Same thing as in Ukraine.

I know what you mean, but this is nothing like that. We were in curfew for almost two months. All measures were stopped just to hold the elections which were boycotted by the majority of people. Meanwhile, during the curfew, the Serbian government agreed to take in migrants who are being deported from EU countries while its own citizens are locked down. Now they want to bring all those antipandemic measures back, but the folks are having none of it. Guns fired right now, plenty of tear gas in downtown Belgrade.

I know what you mean, but this is nothing like that. We were in curfew for almost two months. All measures were stopped just to hold the elections which were boycotted by the majority of people. Meanwhile, during the curfew, the Serbian government agreed to take in migrants who are being deported from EU countries while its own citizens are locked down. Now they want to bring all those antipandemic measures back, but the folks are having none of it. Guns fired right now, plenty of tear gas in downtown Belgrade.

isn’t the president popular with overwhelming majority of the population and is able to form coalitions with many different political parties?

hes a western sellout, but is also able to maintain good relations with Russia and China.

isn’t the president popular with overwhelming majority of the population and is able to form coalitions with many different political parties?

hes a western sellout, but is also able to maintain good relations with Russia and China.

His party won the elections with 60%, but only around 40% of people actually showed up to vote. So they rigged the elections heavily to show that more than 50% voted. The president is a former nationalist, now a globalist whore and criminal.

His party won the elections with 60%, but only around 40% of people actually showed up to vote. So they rigged the elections heavily to show that more than 50% voted. The president is a former nationalist, now a globalist whore and criminal.

yeah, I remember him from his radical days, but then he took western money and became the president.

same thing happened to Montenegro pres

Isn't 40% a lot? Our national elections don't average much more than 35%

Isn't 40% a lot? Our national elections don't average much more than 35%

I don't know where you're from, Sherbro, but in normal countries 40% is a good percentage. Serbia however is constantly in some kind of a "life or death" situation so anything below 55% is considered low. This time basically everyone boycotted the elections, except the ruling party. They've rigged the votes, probably around 30% of the people actually voted. When they've done that, they quickly decided to put the people back in curfew. No public gatherings, total lock-down 6 pm - 6 am. So the people just felt it was enough.

I mean, it's enough already. These tyrants need to stand the fuck down with their overhyped bullshit.

Back