News BREAKING UFC Planning UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje Super Card for May 9

Will Uncle Goof Pull Off May 9 Card?

• Total voters
Makes no sense, Justin was a replacement fight, now that cards are put on hold, why is he still planning on it? its not like its a bad fight, but why?

lol I hope Tony cancels his plan of cutting weight this Friday, cutting two times in less than a month sounds like a bad idea...then again he is a TUF alumni.
He used to wrestle. Is normal.

Makes no sense, Justin was a replacement fight, now that cards are put on hold, why is he still planning on it? its not like its a bad fight, but why?
IVe called it multiple times. Easiest way to slot McGregor into another title shot. Any medical suspensions that happen justify that decision even more.

Dana: “what are we going to do wait until tony/Justin is healed for Khabib to fight? He needs to defend and McGregor is ready”

So why not Khabib for this super incredible amazing card that WON'T FUCKING HAPPEN anyway?

No seriously, why not put Khabib in there, what's the real reason?

I don't see it happening and I don't see the point in not waiting for Khabib now that it's already come to this horse shit.

But Dana is going to Dana.

Tony is a moron for taking that fight. Especially since we all know what that bald piece of shit is trying to do with that belt.

I'm not going to say that I don't want to see this fight, but it's pointless.

So why not Khabib for this super incredible amazing card that WON'T FUCKING HAPPEN anyway?

No seriously, why not put Khabib in there, what's the real reason?
It is Ramadan. Khabib will not fight again until Aug/September. I guess Tony does not want to wait around for 4 more months. He has not fought since last June. Tony wants to get paid, and if he becomes interim champ- gets PPV points against Khabib.

Sorry if someone posted this, but I ain't reading 18 pages to find out.

This card is actually very likely to happen. Disney is BLEEDING money right now, and has lost a tremendous amount of overall value. So far, it has laid off over a third of its workforce. They need cash flow badly. With all of their studios currently shut down, their TV channels running reruns, the cruise ships are mothballed, and the theme parks sitting empty... they've got nothing coming in. Just 2 months ago, Disney was the most powerful company on the planet. Now, they're struggling to stay alive. I'd be more surprised if this card doesn't happen at this point.

To give you some perspective, here's an article that's an interview with Disney CEO Bob Iger, from just the other day: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/business/media/disney-ceo-coronavirus.html

66312-1896315.png

I didn't wanna do it. :(:(
I would like Tony to win but I think Justin will throw a missile at Tony and Tony has been stunned in a ton of fights.

Maybe Justin has a better style to beat Khabib than Tony.

I see now that I have picked a few upsets.

<LynchWink>

66312-1896315.png

I didn't wanna do it. :(:(
I would like Tony to win but I think Justin will throw a missile at Tony and Tony has been stunned in a ton of fights.

Maybe Justin has a better style to beat Khabib than Tony.

I see now that I have picked a few upsets.

<LynchWink>

Those are my same exact picks, but I went with my heart on the two title fights. Hopefully we do well sherbro

Ferguson, submission, 2nd round.
Cejudo, UD.
Ngannou, TKO, 1st round.
Stephens, SD.
Hardy, TKO, 1st round.
----------
Pettis, TKO, 2nd round.
Werdum, TKO, 2nd round.
Waterson, UD.
Jacare, submission, 2nd round.
----------
Luque, KO, 2nd round.
Rosa, SD.
Spann, TKO, 1st round

Meh, even if it fails I'll enjoy Dana's humiliation for talking big and failing (again)

Back