Brendan Schaub fans

He’s easily the most dislikeable guy in Rogan’s crew...and that’s saying a lot

Good old times when USADA was not here. RIP all Brazilians

Cry harder.

tyVjJBt.gif

Sherdawg hates Schaub due to jealousy, he was ballz deep in Rousey at her peak... All of Sherdawg is collectively in love with Ronda
<Goldie11>

I am. I'm going to see him and Callen next week in Houston.
And no offense ,but honestly I wouldn't really look towards anyone here for any sort of suggestions or influence to what is cool.

Last edited:
I don't mind Schaub. I never watched his comedy special, but I like him on podcasts. He's kind of a douche, but he totally knows it and will call himself out on it. I don't think he deserves the hate he gets around here.

Everyone shits on the guy, and i used to absolutely hate him when he was in MMA.

BUT

He is really funny, says stupid shit, has come up with a ton of dumb catchphrases and become very successful.

King & The Sting / The Fighting & The Kid and all of the podcasts he is assosicated with have been absolutely hilarious for years.

I didnt like his latest Comedy special and sometimes he does bend the truth, but he is a super funny guy.

I’m not a fan but I like most Food Truck Diaries and Below the Belt isn’t the worst thing to listen to even though the ads he reads are like 15 minutes long. He actually has a good chemistry with Joe on his podcast and he’s usually a pleasant guest to listen to on JRE.

I'm confused. With as much as he gets talked about I'd say Sherdog is a big Brendan Schaub fan. You guys talk about him with such passion and enthusiasm. He gets brought up and discussed more than most real fighters do. This is fandom.

Brendan has low iq fans, the type of fans that use the word "like" more than a teenage girl in the suburbs lol

I'm no Schaub hater and I actually like the food truck show. King and the sting is fun to watch cause Theo is funny. Schaub basically just repeats Theo's punchline or changes like one word and comes off not funny though.

I think being paired up with Bryan and Theo have both helped and hurt him cause they're actually funny and he's just way less funny than them.

I enjoy his personality. His JRE podcasts are among my favorite. To each their own.

Back