Brendan Schaub "You'd Be Surprised": Animated Official Clip

p4pgoat

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

With each preview, I'm less and less likely to check it out. Premieres May 17 on SHOWTIME.

Yeah man, my buddy played me a trailer for this and I wasn’t even able to muster any fake laughs

shit hurt my face to watch

Brendan is a meme machine, not a qualified mma analyst, atleast not imo.

Never even heard of this... What have you been watching to get that recommended.

Jesus Christ, Idiocracy has officially become real. Waiting for him to host Ow My Balls.

I don't know why I watched that expecting it to be anything other than not funny. I guess he's just about as good as the female comedians I've never heard of on Netflix

The fact you were likely to check it out in the first place, means you’re a weak beta millennial hipster follower, who will most likely be starting the day tomorrow with a late from Starbucks like the soyboy you are. Your father would be ashamed.

keep in mind that this is the best stuff he has to offer. I guess you get your own Showtime Special simply by being Joe Rogan's friend.

The fact you were likely to check it out in the first place, means you’re a weak beta millennial hipster follower, who will most likely be starting the day tomorrow with a late from Starbucks like the soyboy you are. Your father would be ashamed.
I bet that was much funnier in your head..

Yeah, but Brendan is hot. How about we give him a pass on this one? By the way, Brendan is definitely a name for a Bottom.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back