Media Brennan Ward speaks about Bellator and the difference with PFL

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
GLew5-zWoAAOnn1

Article

Very eloquently put by Mr. Ward.

I do agree though, nobody liked when the UFC sapped the personality out of the fighters and the product itself, so PFL going down the same route doesn't help it stand out from your generic UFC card.

I do get why they try to be all professional and such given the league format that they're selling, but it's not captivating.

While I do give Coker's dated ideas for Bellator a lot of shit, at least with the Tito/Bonnar, Kimbo/Dada and Chael stuff it brought some eyes, even if it never translated into profit aside from the time they scammed DAZN.

If you're trying to be the #2 org, while giving out millions yearly, I think the worse move you can make is to try and be UFC jr. just makes it feel like you're on borrowed time.

Well, too bad his shot at the $1M purse ended in 1 minute yesterday. What a shitty way to go out. Get stunned then give up your back while standing.

Well, too bad his shot at the $1M purse ended in 1 minute yesterday. What a shitty way to go out. Get stunned then give up your back while standing.

He could still get 6 points with a first round KO in his next fight and make the playoffs, depending on which guys win or lose on the next WW card.

He could still get 6 points with a first round KO in his next fight and make the playoffs, depending on which guys win or lose on the next WW card.
If they give him that Argentian, he should get an easy 6

Good point! I hope he can pull that off. He’s had a lot of ups and downs in his career and I’d love to see him make the playoffs. Would be one hell of a comeback story.

Back