Brian Ortega Slap Aftermath Video, 'I Told You I'd Slap You Like a Bitch

Lol @ the wall of incel rage hitting Ortega in this thread. You'll never forgive him for slamming Halle Berry and Claudia Gadelha and having those Topaz eyes that melt all the women's naughty bits that you only get to see on the internet.
{<huh}
Why would I care that he banged a girl that looks like a less attractive Erick Silva in a wig? If anything I'm jealous of Gadelha for scoring Camila
z4eox8kd38841.jpg

dont ever do translation job for the korean zombie. doing so will result in getting slapped by ortega.
but if you have to do it, make sure you stay with the zombie when he goes to bathroom.

The "Brian Ortega had a choice" meme is becoming even more annoying than the Erick Silva meme, which is already painfully unfunny.

Never heard of Erick Silva... is he some kind of up and coming prospect?

Came off like a bully. Unfortunately for Brian, zombie doesn't have the types of weaknesses he can manipulate, imo. He is in for a long night. This is some ugly shit though. Not gonna lie.

I don't know why everyone is sayin' "b-b-but hE DiD iT wHen Kz waS iN the BAThroOm". Ortega and KZ have no beef, his beef is with this little K-Pop piss-ant.

Anyone else you want to add to the list of people that have nothing to do with the beef but should've been there when Ortega slapped the shit out of him? Willy Wonka? Colonel Sanders? Gary Busey? Snuffy, Al, Leo? Little Moe with the gimpy leg? Cheeks, Boney Bob......CLIFF?

What would satisfy your incel rage? Please. Tell me.

Why does Ortega have beef w/ Park anyways? The only two times Park's said anything about Ortega is first when he was literally word for word translating KZ's words saying Ortega ducked - literally just doing his job, and second when Ortega afterwards threatened Park for doing his job, and Park responded by saying don't shoot the messenger.

People here saying Ortega is angry because Park's been talking trash about him thru KZ's social media. Even IF that were true and Park is ghostwriting KZ's English social media (no proof), KZ hasn't talked any trash about Ortega on any of his social media accounts - look it up. Only been one time before today that KZ mentioned Ortega slightly negatively on social media, when he was complaining about his own ranking being too low in the division considering people like Ortega haven't fought in a long time. That hardly qualifies as trash talk, just the truth.

KZ's social media has been popping off talking trash in English, but that has been completely directed at Volk, not Ortega.

So to all the people saying Ortega is angry because Park is mouthing off either directly himself, or thru KZ's social media, straight up that's not even possible. Nobody from KZ's camp has said anything about Ortega outside of when KZ said Ortega ducked him during Ariel's interview in Korean, and Park translated it into English word for word. That's the only thing Ortega could be butthurt about.

Last edited:
Waited until KZ was gone, proving who the Alpha was.... Beta confirmed.... No wonder you worship him
"worship"...? detailing the events is "worshiping" him? All I said was "So he said he was going to do it, and then he did it" and you went into some weird rape/murder fantasy.

Ortega showed a lot more heart in that fight than Aldo did in his 2 losses to Holloway.

Where is the shame in being beaten by one of the best 145 pounders on the planet?
Heart is a fool's substitute for skill. Anytime that stupid term is used, someone is being used as a punching bag. Real life isn't a Rocky movie, Ortega will never be a legend like Aldo.

props to ortega. it mustve been difficult to keep checking whether tkz was gone or not for 2 hours. i wouldve forgotten about it and just watched the fights but ortega stayed vigilant and eventually got the job done.

He is referring to himself when says Bitch guys.

Brian is self aware and humble.
Also he is cute and once had a dilemma.

props to ortega. it mustve been difficult to keep checking whether tkz was gone or not for 2 hours. i wouldve forgotten about it and just watched the fights but ortega stayed vigilant and eventually got the job done.
tenor.gif

What did the pop star actually do to piss off ortega? All he did was translate for KZ. Guy is a low life kept in check by his profession.

Btw 10 years ago brian ortega had a choice

Can someone break this meme down for me?

Korean zombie is a real one, I’ll pull for him over Ortega any day

Pretty wild that he waited for daddy to leave before pulling this shit.

Can someone break this meme down for me?

I think in every ufc hype video they mentioned ortega X years had a choice to be a ufc fighter and fix his life or continue to be a street thug.

Last edited:
"I told you I'd slap you like a bitch"

So there is a backstory where things had advanced enough for Ortega to say that directly to the rapper, sometime in the past.

KZ is acting like all of the sudden, Ortega slapped a civilian from out of nowhere.

Ariel giving this sissy boy attention on his show. <{1-17}>

Back