Bridget Fonda...WTF

i had a buddy I worked with, a good 22 years older than me at the time and bitter as fuck. Used to crack me up sometimes, once he praised his being alone, "no more fat stinky bitches" then, months later he claimed he was doing something with an ex of his, I reminded him of his previous statement and he brushed it off with some BS. Like the Bruce Springsteen song, "Don't make no difference what nobody says-Ain't nobody like to be alone."
i had a buddy I worked with, a good 22 years older than me at the time and bitter as fuck. Used to crack me up sometimes, once he praised his being alone, "no more fat stinky bitches" then, months later he claimed he was doing something with an ex of his, I reminded him of his previous statement and he brushed it off with some BS. Like the Bruce Springsteen song, "Don't make no difference what nobody says-Ain't nobody like to be alone."
For the record I don't have anything against big girls. They fill a useful and important role in society. Whenever a young guy tells me they are struggling with women, or if I sense they are in incel territory, the first thing I tell them is to get a plumper/ BBW to clear the cobwebs. Sadly many of these young guys are too proud to harpoon a whale no matter how much they are struggling. Back when I lived in Jersey you would always see black guys with big ol' white girls without a hint of shame or embarrassment. They knew what they liked and they didn't give a damn what anybody thought. But here in Seattle it's a different vibe. The brothers here don't parade those big white girls around like they did back in Jersey. Anyway I digress lol.

For the record I don't have anything against big girls. They fill a useful and important role in society. Whenever a young guy tells me they are struggling with women, or if I sense they are in incel territory, the first thing I tell them is to get a plumper/ BBW to clear the cobwebs. Sadly many of these young guys are too proud to harpoon a whale no matter how much they are struggling. Back when I lived in Jersey you would always see black guys with big ol' white girls without a hint of shame or embarrassment. They knew what they liked and they didn't give a damn what anybody thought. But here in Seattle it's a different vibe. The brothers here don't parade those big white girls around like they did back in Jersey. Anyway I digress lol.

My stepdad was black and my mom was overweight and white. I don't personally have anything against bigger girls. What I'm talking about is how quickly some of these young prima donnas switch up once they lose their looks or gain 50 pounds. They weren't that kind to other people when they had it going on. Seen that many, many times.

thi is her 69 year old husband who appears to have discovered steroids or at least trt
2022-coachella-valley-music-and-arts-festival-weekend-1-day-2.jpg

better get wife on gear

She looks like a normal, overweight 58yo. Half of your all mom's probably look just as bad or worse.

ya, I know he does other things. Smart choice too because weightlifting isn't really that good for the cardio system, in fact, even bad. I had a grandpa who was a lifelong bodybuilder, he had a stroke in his late 60's or 70's fucking around with weights. I'd heard from way back that weights weren't the best thing for real health and I believe it to this day. Your ticker, your lungs your entire system aside from how much you can lift will be more important for longevity.

You need to do some type strength training as you age or you will turn into a frail old man.

But as far as the ts, is she not like 70yo?

You need to do some type strength training as you age or you will turn into a frail old man.
I'm not sure what dorian does today but I don't think it's strength training. He's said he can't press more than 130 today because of injuries. Schwarzenegger has said something about how little he can now, doctors orders and he saw what happened to his ace boon coon , Franco, who apparently thought it was a good idea not to take his heart medication.

As someone posted previously, this is her in 2009, 6 years after her accident.

bridget-fonda-photographed-for-the-1st-time-in-12-years-ss-embed.jpg

Don't think the accident fucked up her ability to stay healthy. She appears to have just said fuck it in trying to look any sort of way and began living a more "comfortable" life. Shes 58 not 85. As posted, you can continue to look incredible, even into your 70s. Some people merely give up even trying.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
My guess is after she retired she just settled down. No more dieting, no more having to workout 5-10 times a week she can just sit down and relax and enjoy life. If I was rich I probably have periods of not doing shit.

Isnt this the truth. A few hot ones remained hot just good genetics. But some of them women look like your fat aunt that shows up xanxed out to every event. I. Saw chick i thought was hot... She must weigh 380 now.

Girl I went to school with ended up that way. I didn't have a thing for her I just knew her by face. I saw her at an event adn man she put on at least 50 lbs. I remembered she had a dating profile and now understand why she took a picture from the neck up. I nowhere in the best shape i was at 20 but I ain't terribly bad.
She's a big one but I'd still take head tho ahahahaa.

Was watching Jackie Brown last night after a long time and was thinking how sexy Bridgets character was in it. Of course, I began googling her and was not disappointed.

Bridget%2BFonda2.jpg

182967bb20249d90014998c59ce116a1.jpg

231850__22245.1342531051.500.500.jpg

MV5BMjAzMzk5OTQzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjc0OTk0._V1_.jpg

But then, I came across something extremely disturbing......

bridge-fonda-walking.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000708724934.jpg

Bridget-Fonda-now-09.jpg

WTF happened!!!!!????

<Ellaria01>

This has got to be the most drastic transformation ive seen in recent history. I mean, I read she was involved in an accident back in 2003 which derailed her career but I damn sure wasnt expecting this!

BRIDGET FONDA SURVIVES CAR-WRECK ORDEAL

https://nypost.com/2003/02/28/bridget-fonda-survives-car-wreck-ordeal/
Her car was totaled – but amazingly, the actress suffered only minor cuts and bruises.

It does seem to be a primarily American problem, you guys do the whole becoming a fat bastard better than anyone on earth. UK is close tho.

My dad was a bit overweight but lost it in his 70s, mother still has 15-20% bf. I'm in my mid 40s and now moving from primary weight training for strength and size to strength and cardio. Running etc. I've got to pay attention at 6'6", there aren't many of us in ot 70-80s.

It does seem to be a primarily American problem, you guys do the whole becoming a fat bastard better than anyone on earth. UK is close tho.

My dad was a bit overweight but lost it in his 70s, mother still has 15-20% bf. I'm in my mid 40s and now moving from primary weight training for strength and size to strength and cardio. Running etc. I've got to pay attention at 6'6", there aren't many of us in ot 70-80s.
Yeah really tall people have a reduced life expectancy. There was a study done on Basketball players who were 6'5" or greater and it found they live 7 years shorter than the life expectancy of the general population.

Yeah really tall people have a reduced life expectancy. There was a study done on Basketball players who were 6'5" or greater and it found they live 7 years shorter than the life expectancy of the general population.
<Ellaria01>

I think everyone would prefer to age well, but life hits hard sometimes. Obviously, taking care of yourself is the most important thing (working out, getting rest, not drinking too much, not smoking, eating healthy) but genetics play a big role too. Some people fall off a cliff especially during difficult periods of their lives. The wall is real, it sucks. I really need to stop smoking, the last few years I've aged way too much... Father time is undefeated.

Here in Denmark people usually take care of themselves though. I'm only 34 now, but the girls I used to have a crush on when I was in my teens/twenties still look pretty good most of them. Granted, some definitely older and less attractive, but people really don't gain massive amounts of weight here. Seems like an American thing.

Its rare too see ordinary people change that damn drastically. A celeb who not long ago looked damn good....yes, it is quite amazing.
You are talking about 20 years in between pictures at least. People age and honestly if she is happy why should that be our concern? Let her live her life. Its extremely common that "ordinary people" change like that. Thats mostly the case besides some few who are very disciplined and lucky regarding illness.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
My guess is after she retired she just settled down. No more dieting, no more having to workout 5-10 times a week she can just sit down and relax and enjoy life. If I was rich I probably have periods of not doing shit.

I suppose. The perception is that sitting around watching netflix and eating crap all day is enjoying life. Thats actually kind of sad. There should be some sort of balance is what im saying I guess.

She just went from one extreme to another.

Back