Brock Lesnar Popped For USADA Violation

Are you surprised, motherfuckers?

• Total voters
You need to hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband, cause USADA busting everybody out there.

Wait, Brock as in Brock Lesnar? On roids? WTF?

Brock, Bisping, and Cody Pfister were the only three guys I felt certain were clean. Now I don't even know what to believe.

If Pfister tests positive, I'll kill myself. I couldn't handle that shit.

Yes but only because I presumed he must have cycled properly given the exemption and him actually taking the fight

621-fusilli-jerry.png

36ba2f2178831d58add3380e4324797f.jpg

tumblr_mzo8tuXhZ61t329aoo1_400.gif

IN

Well that's like asking if you are surprised the sun shone today. There's that off chance it was cloudy all day and you didn't see the sun, but in general it's understood the sun is going to shine.

Aptly stated, my friend

I noticed that stomach a little on fight night. I'd be lying if i said it wasn't something i said hmmm about when he walked in the cage. I've never been one to accuse anyone of roids and never accused Brock on his first run. But again, it was something i noticed on fight night. It may have nothing to do with what he took this time. But eye test was there...

He stole GSP's HGH gut. At least he didn't have gyno.

Hey, stop peeping in my window. I'm glad people who are violating the policy get caught, but I don't really look forward to it. On the one hand, USADA is working to some extent or another. On the other hand, it just shows that a lot of them are cheating and getting away with it, unless you're incredibly naive.

You can't be a monster to that degree without juice. I'm not surprised at all, Anderson silva was shocking to me.

Yes but only because I presumed he must have cycled properly given the exemption and him actually taking the fight

Pssssssssst
He was clean coming into UFC
He passed 3 weeks of test

Back