Brock Lesnar Popped For USADA Violation

Are you surprised, motherfuckers?

• Total voters
Those steroid monsters might ...kill...someone in a sport about choking someone unconscious, ground n pound and snapping joints in half??

Give me a break. Fighters are in no larger a threat of dying now than they were before.

I just think he meant it would speedy up recovery given the deficit he is playing with.

I may be All American and all man, I own a gun as is my amendment right to bare arms (especially if corruption cones about), and own a cowboy hat and boots but I think it's funny that trt Henderson got a free pass get out of jail free card for ages. Everyone calls out Belfort but Henderson gets a pass. Trt Henderson hit unconscious guys. Belfort was an assassin on trt.

I just think he meant it would speedy up recovery given the deficit he is playing with.

I may be All American and all man, I own a gun as is my amendment right to bare arms (especially if corruption cones about), and own a cowboy hat and boots but I think it's funny that trt Henderson got a free pass get out of jail free card for ages. Everyone calls out Belfort but Henderson gets a pass. Trt Henderson hit unconscious guys. Belfort was an assassin on trt.

See I thought he was trying to claim that a guy on roids is gonna somehow punch so hard that it would cave a man's face in...or rip out a heart from someones chest or some other goofy cartoon shit.

See I thought he was trying to claim that a guy on roids is gonna somehow punch so hard that it would cave a man's face in...or rip out a heart from someones chest or some other goofy cartoon shit.

× 1

It's likely to help recovery from over training

To be fair guys we don't know its PEDs it could be Brock used an IV after making weight.

The test was from June 28. The weighin was July 8.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it has nothing to do with an IV from making weight.

tumblr_m5t7b6J2lB1rvjt2vo1_500.gif

Good thing USDA are slow as molasses.

Violation is from june 28th

Can you imagine if Brock and Jones both got booted from the card?

Did Royce get popped for steroids? I thought guys use steroids to get big, strong, and fast. Royce was like you said a stick figure, why the heck did he use that crap for in the first place? For the roid rage in the cage or something?
Well, increased strength, muscle mass, recovery from training. Don't have to be jacked to be on roids. Look at Barnett, Tim Sylvia...the list is endless.

Well, increased strength, muscle mass, recovery from training. Don't have to be jacked to be on roids. Look at Barnett, Tim Sylvia...the list is endless.

Royce had what looked like 0% or very little muscle mass. I see what you mean though. It's essentially cheating. They take the roids to for increased strength for fights, also for rehabilitation after a fight.

So Sylvia was on roids while in the UFC as the HW champ?

You will put on some muscle and shed some fat while on steroids, even if you just sit on your ass. But to become a ripped monster while on gear, you still need to throw around the weights. Many here have a fundamental misunderstanding of how steroids work.

Didn't think Brock would get caught, but not surprising either. Disapointing that it happened and can understand Hunt's frustration.

Good thing USDA are slow as molasses.

Violation is from june 28th

Can you imagine if Brock and Jones both got booted from the card?

Wouldn't have mattered - I mean at least we still had the main event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back