Brock Lesnar vs. Greg Hardy

you hate him that much yet you dont know him at all ? says alot about you as a horrible person
You're reading too deep dipshit. I don't loathe him as a person, I loathe him as a "fighter". Next time I'll type it out so you and my three year old can understand better.

Edit - and a huge rofl on that account name.

You're reading too deep dipshit. I don't loathe him as a person, I loathe him as a "fighter". Next time I'll type it out so you and my three year old can understand better.

Edit - and a huge rofl on that account name.
thanks for the clarifying
im here to kill the goat lesnar haters with facts!

Hardy is not close enough of a big name for Brock.

Noone cares TS!
Brock vs. Strowman is the fight to make, make it happen Dana!

Brocks closer to dc level than hardy level lol

I am into this match between Greg Hardy and Brock Lesnar because both are from the NFL but I never saw Brock play any games but who knows I say Greg Hardy slays Brock.

I am into this match between Greg Hardy and Brock Lesnar because both are from the NFL but I never saw Brock play any games but who knows I say Greg Hardy slays Brock.

Basing this only on the NFL is beyond stupid. Brock actually has a strong amateur background in a core MMA skill (wrestling, not the fake stuff but real D1). He mostly went to the NFL just to prove he could do it...he was a bit older and never even played college football--which is a big deal. The only reason this fight could be interesting now is that Brock is in his 40s with a long layoff...and Hardy has a lot of recent experience and his much younger.

Wait...you're a huge WMMA fan? That explains a LOT....

Remember what happened when Russian beast wrestler stepped into the cage with GOAT Hardy?

1145554573.jpg.jpg

Hardy via GOAT power

Man....People here must be real bored. lol.

Basing this only on the NFL is beyond stupid. Brock actually has a strong amateur background in a core MMA skill (wrestling, not the fake stuff but real D1). He mostly went to the NFL just to prove he could do it...he was a bit older and never even played college football--which is a big deal. The only reason this fight could be interesting now is that Brock is in his 40s with a long layoff...and Hardy has a lot of recent experience and his much younger.

Wait...you're a huge WMMA fan? That explains a LOT....

Just think...he was among the FINAL Cuts prior to the Vikings NFL season start. Had they decided to keep Brock, he'd be running over people in the NFL right now. <TheWire1>

I'd want this fight, if only for the fact that it'd confuse the hell of our local "A level athlete" tools on who they'd prop up

Words can’t describe how uninterested I am in watching two mediocre HWs fight each other.

Greg Hardy and Brock Lensar are both from the NFL I know Brock sucked so maybe he can beat hardy in MMA?

Lol love the hate brock wrongfully gets. A former world champion with top level wrestling isn't gonna beat an average striker. Unless hardy connects flush in first 20 seconds he gets put to sleep

Having seen the early success Allen Crowder of all people had with a wrestling-heavy gameplan against Hardy, I don't like the man's chances against Brock. I just haven't seen anything from Greg that really impressed me or blew me away. Certainly nothing that would suggest that he could stuff Lesnar's takedowns.

Wait, are you talking about current Brock? If so, that changes things. Kind of a wash in that case, IMO. Simply no way of knowing what kind of shape Brock shows up in. The guy hasn't competed in over four years and the last time he did, he popped. If he shows up with even a little fuel left in the tank he could get it done, but it's a big ask all things considered.

Back