Bruce Buffer is annoying

Harlekin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He is with the UFC for 27 years
2022 there were 511 fights
If I want a grandpa shouting the same three words 400 times a year for decades I'd go to a loony bin.

We don't have the same single grandma as ring girl either, nor the same reporters, nor the same commentators.

But the same red headed TRT fake implants grandpa shouting the same 3 words over and over again

Shertards are annoying.

They hate everything about the UFC, Buffer, the commentary team, Dana, apparently all the fighters suck and are cans. Then we have to hear them complain about it in 30 threads a day on here.

I've never encountered a fanbase who seems to despise everything about the thing they are a "fan" of as much as MMA fans.

Shertards are annoying.

They hate everything about the UFC, Buffer, the commentary team, Dana, apparently all the fighters suck and are cans. Then we have to hear them complain about it in 30 threads a day on here.

I've never encountered a fanbase who seems to despise everything about the thing they are a "fan" of as much as MMA fans.
Username checks out
<Grimes01>

When you're watching it in Europe and he's screaming his lungs out at 5.45 am he can get quite annoying.
Screaming his lungs out. Jumping up and down like a fucking 'tard. Getting in the fighters' faces. Trying his hardest to make it all about him.

A reminder: he's there to introduce the fighters. It's comical.

Shertards are annoying.

We can at least all agree that none of the ring girls have ever had an existent ass.

Seeing what kind of ridiculous grandma-couch-fabric tux Bruce is rocking this time is the best part of most PPVs.

buffer.jpg

GettyImages-1166487810.jpg

FDjv9xjXsAA3Dyj

I defy you to name a man who rocks a hotel curtain tuxedo better than Bruce Buffer.

Back