Media Bryce Mitchell raps about Jesus, Flat Earth and Arkansas.. calls out Satan for a rap battle... no really.

Who actually gives a shit if he believes in a flat earth. That’s not disinformation, he’s not a scientist so who cares about his opinion. Only autistic virgins would be upset over something like that. His opinion affects no one and it’s a dumb reason to dislike someone over.

People are literally claiming you can pick your gender today, that’s misinformation if anything
The bible clearly states Eve was made from Adam's male DNA, she was trans.
Eve was a trans clone.
It was not Adam and Steve, it was Adam and Trans-Adam.

It's irrational to be annoyed by someone denying reality?
The flat Earth stuff is retarded. We know for sure the Earth is not flat and it isn't some type of conspiracy. I don't see how it's really affecting anyone who has 2 brain cells.

The religion stuff though is all faith based. Humans, all over the world, for millennia, have largely practiced some sort of religion. Nobody knows what happens after death or the facts between how we all got here and it's so much to comprehend our minds can't even understand it. You could point to the big bang but I could point to the fact there never in physics has anything appeared out of nothing. So that stuff it's just best to let people believe what they want.

If we believe the Big Bang happened and that's how everything began, we have to ask where that energy came from. Was it created? What we do know 100% is that never in physics has there been a confirmed case of something appearing from nothing.

Last edited:
The flat Earth stuff is retarded. We know for sure the Earth is not flat and it isn't some type of conspiracy. I don't see how it's really affecting anyone who has 2 brain cells.

The religion stuff though is all faith based. Humans, all over the world, for millennia, have largely practiced some sort of religion. Nobody knows what happens after death or the facts between how we all got here and it's so much to comprehend our minds can't even understand it. You could point to the big bang but I could point to the fact there never in physics has anything appeared out of nothing. So that stuff it's just best to let people believe what they want.

If we believe the Big Bang happened and that's how everything began, we have to ask where that energy came from. Was it created? What we do know 100% is that never in physics has there been a confirmed case of something appearing from nothing.

People can believe what they want and I can be annoyed

not all athletes need to be given microphones. some should just be left off the rotation.

DUde this m1ndblowing good . It resonates truth. The awakened are blooming

White rappers been taking over the game with actual substance and meaning.

Sadly he is a better rapper than Woodley

They don't ask though... By that conclusion one would be agnostic, no? They claim they have the answer and put that above anything else. Good for them if it makes them feel better. Dangerous if they radicalize.

Back