Media BT sports own GOAT poll. With over 500 000 votes Khabib crushes Jon Jones who is in second place.

That title keeps updating every day

That poll has no Fedor option therefore that poll is shit
I like Fedor but he would finish last on that poll. He's not known well internationally. Most people view the UFC as the de facto organzation even though the Pride HW division was better at the time, not many people know this fact.

Why? Because I hold my judgment on the decline of a fighter until I actually see them declining. When I see Woodley face 3 top 5 fighters in a row, all of the same style match up and no do so well I don't automatically assume he's washed up. That is the most common thing mma fans do when a fighter starts to lose. Woodley has shown zero signs of actually slowing down physically. He's just getting beaten by better fighters that plan around how to beat him, basically follow the same game plan.

Having confidence is a mental thing. And as I outlined, that is something that always been present in the way Woodley fights even when he was on top. Once I see Woodley slowing down physically and losing to mid-tier fighters that he should have beaten years ago. Then I have reason to think he's declining.
We'll see just how flushed Woodley is this week. I predict a brutal stoppage win for Luque, but we will see.

Yep, I was. Damn European news, they all sound the same:)
You do realize uk almost not in europe now ? :0, at least not in eu :). No too mention who the fuk in Europe, thinks BT sports ( or any english info agency) is actually LEGIT... Turn on BT Russia they will tell you the truth...

and in UK plenty of muslims... legit source this bt IS :p
These excuses suck. They ran the poll on their youtube page. Khabib dominated. Get over it.

pmmuslimpiechart.jpg

These excuses suck. They ran the poll on their youtube page. Khabib dominated. Get over it.

pmmuslimpiechart.jpg
goverment stats LOL ???...sure add 1-2 ( or 3 mil coz no1 knows it) mil of illegals...not too mention do you think brits are intreted in mma... really ?. Muslim people showed many times they can vote on their people ( and nurma got huge following within muslim community)... even if they dont live in certain country... Live in delusion that english farts would pick Nurma as no1...

goverment stats LOL ???...sure add 1-2 ( or 3 mil coz no1 knows it) mil of illegals...not too mention do you think brits are intreted in mma... really ?. Muslim people showed many times they can vote on their people ( and nurma got huge following within muslim community)... even if they dont live in certain country... Live in delusion that english farts would pick Nurma as no1...
Most of the English enjoyed watching Khabib slaughter the big mouthed Irishman, actually most of Ireland did as well.

Also the poll is open to everyone. Not just the UK. The Internet, how does it work.

Last edited:
Most of the English enjoyed watching Khabib slaughter the big mouthed Irishman, actually most of Ireland did as well.
Yeah I agree, but that is just one fight with one guy. Is it enough to be remebered by brits? ( not too mention cult of Mcgoat is still strong in ireland). It is also possible, that "typical" british fight fans, are so educated that they know whats up... which I doubt a lot ;).

Yeah I agree, but that is just one fight with one guy. Is it enough to be remebered by brits? ( not too mention cult of Mcgoat is still strong in ireland). It is also possible, that "typical" british fight fans, are so educated that they know whats up... which I doubt a lot ;).
The poll is open to everyone.

I voted for Khabib for instance.

This "Irrelevant" Island is back to having full capacity sporting events, without 500 thousand people dead.
<BC1>
Man i envy you guys for that...
I gotta ask though, you're from australia right?
I always mix it up with New Zealand for some reason, lol.

The poll is open to everyone.

I voted for Khabib for instance.
To be honeest I think id vote for cheating scumbag Jones... I will never forget what he did with shogun, back in a day... Maybe id vote like that, coz I belive most are peds users anyways... and some are stupid and dont know how to count days ( or their doctors).I saw results and damn gsp 5% of votes... Well, guess most voters doesnt know who gsp was...

We'll see just how flushed Woodley is this week. I predict a brutal stoppage win for Luque, but we will see.

And that is exactly what I am getting at. I want to see how he looks vs Luque. But you are correct also that the mental part plays a role, he may be there physically but just may not be able to put it together. That is motivation, focus, and everything with the mental part of this game.

Khabib definitely has a run at it but I can't say he's fought the competition, the length of time, the diversity or the championship bouts Jones has.

For me it's.

Jones
Khabib
GSP

And when Jones wins the HW title he will be the goat in the same poll. They should call these The current greatest

Back