Buckley inspiring a new wave of microcephales

Rataria

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He proves you dont need to have some massive dome bobbling around . Smaller target to hit too. Plus the weight that would otherwise being concentrated in the head and neck is put into the muscles. More muscle = more excitement !
That skinnytall Uzbeki he just fought with the Khabib head wont be so smug next time!

He proves you dont need to have some massive dome bobbling around . Smaller target to hit too. Plus the weight that would otherwise being concentrated in the head and neck is put into the muscles. More muscle = more excitement !
Dustin Poirier already proved that by being pea brained.

Really it was Tito that showed a big head is not necessarily good in taking damage. It just opens up more opportunity to get your big head cracked

D_HXvgSWkAE3pyh.jpg

Lol, it is very noticeable. He basixally is the opposite of me, dome-wise, as my cranium is Paracas-esque, Joe.

Sherdoggers don't spend time looking up big words

We spend time training UFC and banging chicks 25/8!!!!

What did he prove? I am so confused. Maybe I need to do some really hard drugs for this thread to make sense.

What did he prove? I am so confused. Maybe I need to do some really hard drugs for this thread to make sense.

He has a tiny cranium, especially a sloping forehead.

It's not microcephales. We're using the Latin port so the correct plural is microcephali.

Well boys it’s like our school coach used to preach back in the day.

WHEN AHEAD GOTTA GET HEAD!

Though it did get him in trouble when we started chanting it during matches.

Parents just didn’t get his vision. We won state and he went to prison.

coach Dick Cox bliss!

He has a tiny cranium, especially a sloping forehead.
Weird observation. I can't say anything about his face or head ever stuck out as anything out of the norm...

Weird observation. I can't say anything about his face or head ever stuck out as anything out of the norm...
if you get to see the camera angle that is from the top if a cage wall and a fighter starts talking to the camera, after having won a fight, you get a great viewpoint to notice these kind of things.

small headed fighters?

Poirier
Cro Cop
Chas Skelly

"You know that fighter they got in the UFC right now with the head, Buckley or something could be my great grandfather" - Tito Ortiz

Back