Budo Stream Live thread

Leticia!! Oh snap, lol.

"Federation, we need testing".

You might be right about that. The other thing to consider is Roger is training for his MMA career now so that cuts into his competition Jits training.

They probably won't ever meet in a Mundials, and Roger should beat Rodolfo at adcc. Of course, I think a few people can/would beat Rodolfo in nogi.

Hell yeah, Latecia calling out the IBJJF on steroid testing.

They probably won't ever meet in a Mundials, and Roger should beat Rodolfo at adcc. Of course, I think a few people can/would beat Rodolfo in nogi.

Doesn't he train almost exclusively in the gi? I think I remember hearing that when he lost in the World Pro Nogi.

Takedown initiated from knees should be no points! Not a sweep either, there was no guard. Kyra getting robbed!

Well, points might not matter, Kyra in Michelle's triangle, very deep!...very hot as well.

Takedown initiated from knees should be no points! Not a sweep either, there was no guard. Kyra getting robbed!

It has always, always been that way. Not sure why it would matter if it was not from knees, or a 'sweep.' Either way, you put them on their back.

bjjheroes is listing leo leite (lucas leite?) defeating clark gracie 6 to 0. Is this correct?

one knee was down other leg was up like would be done with any double before driving off. Its a stupid rule anyway.

It has always, always been that way. Not sure why it would matter if it was not from knees, or a 'sweep.' Either way, you put them on their back.

Isn't that in the rules?

one knee was down other leg was up like would be done with any double before driving off. Its a stupid rule anyway.

Perhaps the finish is like any double, but I think the rules specify that it can't be initiated from knees.

i also agree, it's a studid rule.

Back