Budo Videos

After reading some Gameness reviews, I realized I might have gotten the wrong size. I am 5' 10" 180ish lbs. I originally ordered a Gameness Pearl Single Weave A2, but I think that may be too small for me.

I called budovideos, and since my order had not shipped, they were able to add the Gameness Single Weave (they ran out of Pearl A3s) A3 and the Vulkan A2. So I am going to pick the one that fits best and send the other two back. The over the phone customer service was really good.

Anyways, for people who have the same body size as me, I'll be able to give a good review of Gameness/Vulkan gi sizing

ive had problems with budo before i ordered something and it took over a month to get it and when i called they acted like they dont care i paid for 2 day shipping now i shop at jjpg!!!!!

Should check out grapplers connection imo if you don't like budo

Hey Budo,

Any idea if you're going to be getting in any more kaizen rashguards in other colors?

Hey Budo,

Any idea if you're going to be getting in any more kaizen rashguards in other colors?

Yes, we do work on several projects and this is one of them.We'll have rashguards in different colors next year....

ive had problems with budo before i ordered something and it took over a month to get it and when i called they acted like they dont care i paid for 2 day shipping now i shop at jjpg!!!!!

Sorry to hear that...I'll look into it
Thanks for telling us...

I placed an order online to have Muay Thai shorts and a nylon mesh bag shipped to my brother in Los Angeles for his birthday.
the stuff got there earlier than expected, i.e., before his birthday, so you have two happy campers here!

on the flip side, I'm still waiting for a book and magazine that was shipped via "Standard International Air Mail" on November 21st :icon_cry2

Standard International Mail can take a while. Be patient, Grasshopper. Mine usually arrives anywhere from 2 weeks to a month.

A. Grasshopper

B. Mine usually arrives anywhere from 2 weeks to a month.

A. lol I'm more than a decade older than you and have ordered from budovideos.com many times in the past

B. where is the "big cardboard box" located, i.e., where do you live?

I placed an order online to have Muay Thai shorts and a nylon mesh bag shipped to my brother in Los Angeles for his birthday.
the stuff got there earlier than expected, i.e., before his birthday, so you have two happy campers here!

on the flip side, I'm still waiting for a book and magazine that was shipped via "Standard International Air Mail" on November 21st :icon_cry2

Give us a call when you get a chance with he order number.We'll figure out the status....

Give us a call when you get a chance with he order number.We'll figure out the status....

there's not much you guys can do since tracking isn't available with Standard International Air

Does anyone know if Budo is still running their Around The World promo? I sent a pic in last week but I haven't heard jack.

Back