Media Burns brothers got into a violent altercation (Blood Warning!)

There’s some strange reactions in this thread. That’s some normal behavior for a kid. Gilbert stops it and doesn’t seem thrilled about it. The one most upset is the kid who had mount. Now had he just gone on the playground picked out a kid and gnp that would be a problem. Sweet Jesus I sometimes think adults forget what it’s like to be a kid.

Meanwhile, American kids nowadays are playing fucking dress-up and guess it's gender bullshit.

Such a disgrace, it's a proven fact that the threat of violence and physical intimidation is a necessary ingredient in the creation of strong children and thus adults.

God Bless American.
Bro it ain't just America.

Getting a child into combat sports/ martial arts as a way to keep in shape is one thing. This...not so much... WTF.

Not so much of a problem, as long as adults shape that mind set that fighting is not always the way you solve problems......but teaching kids to rely on themselves is good and fighting your own battles is important......but kids are sponges, they learn was is taught.

Did anyone else do this growing up?

Ours were a combination of MMA fights and WWE. It started off with play wrestling, then we evolved the rules to you would grapple each other. The refs outside would decide if one guy was on top. Then the winner go to deliver a WWE finisher of their choice.

Obviously everyone wanted to be the guy suplexing someone instead of being suplexed.... so they got pretty violent. We stopped short of ground and pound though

Lol i am all for raising tough boys but this is a little excessive haha.

I have two brothers and we were always wrestling and fighting growing up. It would usually start with us playing WWF, and things would get carried away.

To be that young, and already know how to take mount cleanly.

I used to fight my brothers and friends a lot as a kid.

So I don’t think it’s a big deal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back