Social Sacramento Kings Broadcaster Suspended for Answering Question about BLM with "All Lives Matter"

I'm very chill. I'm just annoyed with the disingenuous way of you and your buddies are presenting arguments and talking points as if any person with a brain doesn't understand exactly what you're doing.

"Hurrdurr, but what do you mean? Don't all lives matter?"

It's like any vaguely political conversation has been dumbed down to idiot-level in the last 20 years or so and you think just because you're too stupid to discern the truth the rest of the world has to be too stupid as well.

Here is the problem in a nutshell.

"I'm proud to be asian." said the Asian man.

"I'm proud to be black." said the black man.

"I'm proud to be white." said the "racist."

BLM isn't about equality, it's about black supremacy which is why they get so butt hurt and cry over people saying "ALL lives matter".

If they want to twist that into some "but muh racism" nonsense, that's their problem.

Imagine, in 2020, being suspended (and likely fired) from your job, for being inclusive.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/sacr...-placed-on-leave-after-all-lives-matter-tweet

INB4: "But, but, but All Lives Matter is 'racist'".
No more threads for you until you start the story with an apology for being white. Time for all whites to chop off some fingers because looters can’t rob and ransack businesses all year long.

who wants to live in a world where you can’t assault law and order with impunity?

Nah... It's been 4 years and yall still want to play obtuse?

Nobody said Black Lives Matter MORE.

We said Black Lives Matter TOO.

BUT I reckon its alpha as fuck to act like a bunch of Drake fans.

This has been explained 100000000 times you just refuse to listen
Black lives do matter. the problem is the ideology that goes with it; being white means being born in original sin. Same with saying that "I'm a feminist" nowadays doesn't mean that you just believe that women should be able to do whatever they want with their lives and are of equal value, but it also now means that you must fight against "toxic masculinity' believe than women are the same as men in every way- and in fact superior, fight against patriarchy etc. Same with LGBTQ rights- its not enough to accept them leading their lives as they please but you have to buy into their gender spectrum, multiple changing identities bullshit. i used to think religious people were bad but they tend to bother you less with their ideology.

BLM isn't about equality, it's about black supremacy which is why they get so butt hurt and cry over people saying "ALL lives matter".

If they want to twist that into some "but muh racism" nonsense, that's their problem.

How many times in your life did you feel the urge to say "I'm proud to be white"? Honestly now. I didn't ever and tbh imo anybody saying he's proud to be white, black, red or yellow or whatever is kindof an idiot.

This is a non-issue and you're acting like it somehow has an effect on your quality of life. Smh.

Yes. Keep telling yourself there's a secret black supremacist conspiracy instead of refusing to use empathy and understand where black folks are coming from.
I didn't say I didn't empathize.

I said calling someone racist and getting them fired for saying "All Lives Matter" is stupid and ridiculous.

This is all about cops mistreating and killing black folk, but I wonder how many black lives the police save each year. I'm friends with one of the cops in my town and he told me that they spend more time in the 4 ghettos than anywhere else in the city.
Every good cop will tell you nobody appreciates them more than upstanding hard working blacks in the poor communities.

White Karen’s and rich A listers hate cops because their self hate wants to score special points with the black entertainers they so desperately want to impress. Its like unlocking level 3 for the limousine liberal to unlock and get a PoC to acknowledge them

Gross! Soyboy virtual signaling based on atrazine fueled dreams.

The difference between us is that I'm a real person while you're just a memer that's regurgitating what a lot smarter people than yourself came up with and thinks it's funneh hurrdurr. It may hurt, but I'm not a lefty and you're not edgy.

I'm very chill. I'm just annoyed with the disingenuous way of you and your buddies are presenting arguments and talking points as if any person with a brain doesn't understand exactly what you're doing.

"Hurrdurr, but what do you mean? Don't all lives matter?"

It's like any vaguely political conversation has been dumbed down to idiot-level in the last 20 years or so.
BLM's current movement is an expression of anti-white propaganda. It was designed to incite racial tensions and provoke a reaction so that the narrative can be framed and molested even further from the truth than it already is. It's entirely been coopted and hijacked by media elites and mental midgets on the far left who are simply using blacks to fight their partisan battles for them by abusing their trust and feigning solidarity in conjunction with mass news media and tabloid orgs. Now we have to treat the movement and it's hoards like children who can't have difficult conversations without resorting to violence and criminal outbursts.

Aren't you proud to be using white inventions like the glorious internet? I know I am.

What's funny is that you answered with basically a Q.E.D. to my post. I didn't think one could be so stupid, but kudos to you; you surprised me lol.

People have lost the understanding and the message.

BLM is saying Black Lives Matter too.

Not that other lives dont matter.

They haven't lost the understanding of the message, they are trying to counter it.

BLM's current movement is an expression of anti-white propaganda. It was designed to incite racial tensions and provoke a reaction so that the narrative can be framed and molested even further from the truth than it already is. It's entirely been coopted and hijacked by media elites and mental midgets on the far left who are simply using blacks to fight their partisan battles for them by abusing their trust and feigning solidarity in conjunction with mass news media and tabloid orgs. Now we have to treat the movement and it's hoards like children who can't have difficult conversations without resorting to violence and criminal outbursts.

As I have said, I don't give a shit about BLM and am not here to defend an organization I know little about.

The rest I have said still stands though about the "All lives matter" not being as unsuspecting an innocent as the brigade is so disingenously presenting it to be.

200.gif
I have no problem saying so. I have no racial bias whatsoever when I judge people despite me being a prick.

The way blacks are defended by mainstream medias and liberal journalists just makes me sick, are we pretending like these looters aren't MOSTLY black? They used death of 1 black guy as an excuse to start all this shit. If that was a white guy being killed by black officer nobody would even care :). Kinda sad that nobody notices the obvious truth.

Dont bother responding to me, if you just gonna call me a racist, but im up to a reasonable discussion.

Let's see the numbers on these "black" looters. Of course there are black looters but I've also seen plenty of white looters and white instigators using violence against police. I've even seen pics of cops putting a stack of Nike sneakers into their trunk. The cops are looting, too. Don't forget that. White people trying to get peaceful protesters to overturn cars, throw bombs, etc etc. The media is slowly starting to show how brutal the attacks are by police. Why aren't the police out stopping the looters and instead posing for pictures after arresting peaceful protesters for no reason then herding them together with no due process or even being charged with a crime? The cops have been salivating at using all their fancy military grade toys on the public for decades and now they have the chance. Why are they shooting people at close range with rubber bullets and shooting people in the face with tear gas grenades? They aren't doing this to looters, they're doing it to people asking questions and slowly walking around.

https://lancasteronline.com/news/lo...cle_fc43b00c-a41d-11ea-ae65-5ff4808aa46c.html

Who comes up with this shit. When have white people been slaves in America, when have whites been lynched in front of crowds, when have whites had their neighborhoods bombed by the police, when have whites had their community leaders assassinated or thrown in prison, when have whites been put into internment camps, when have whites had an entire neighborhood murdered in cold blood, had it covered up and not one finger lifted to bring justice, when have whites been separate but equal?

"Proud to be black/Asian/Latino" isn't about supremacy, it's about saying I'm proud of who I am despite being told I'm inferior by society in a myriad of ways. It's maddening a lot of stupid, uneducated Americans can't get this through their thick skulls. If you take "Black Lives Matter" or "I'm black and I'm proud" as an affront to your race, then you have much deeper psychological and moral issues you need to get fixed quickly for the good of society.

Every good cop will tell you nobody appreciates them more than upstanding hard working blacks in the poor communities.

White Karen’s and rich A listers hate cops because their self hate wants to score special points with the black entertainers they so desperately want to impress. Its like unlocking level 3 for the limousine liberal to unlock and get a PoC to acknowledge them

Is anyone actually doing anything in the poor black communities other than the police?

Back