Social Sacramento Kings Broadcaster Suspended for Answering Question about BLM with "All Lives Matter"

In his defense two of those people were the head coach and the general manager aka the two most important in the franchise other than the owner so it’s not like he employed black people as vendors only lol.
This is still illogical. You can't be racist if important people you employ are black? Anyway, this guy should not be losing his job over this incident alone.

Black people are disproportionately affected by the policing problem. We agree that LE in this country has major problems, but there is an undeniable racial element to the problem

No there isn't. The problem is not racial. You believe a false narrative. Per capita black people have more interaction with the police, but that is because per capita they commit more violent crimes.

Making a problem that affects us all a racial problem wont get things solved. We need unity. You aren't helping.

All lives matter.

Do you want to see a cop murder someone? Because I head this in real time from my house. Heard the crash and shots.

I could post videos of cops murdering unarmed white people all day. I cop post videos of white people being abused by police all day.

We have a policing problem. Why just not focus on the general problem?

When asked about the political movement black lives matter, this low level local commentator made a political statement that counters the BLM movement’s mission statement. This fact, on top of the fact that multiple players who know him personally believe he’s a racist, is enough to warrant a suspension and investigation into his motivation.

"ALL LIVES" includes EVERYONE, including BLACKS. Imagine that ? Not a difficult concept.

If the "but muh racism and reparations" folks want to twist that into some "white power" bullshit to suit their "racism" narrative, that's their fucking problem.

Lol @ being inclusive and being called a racist for it. Libtardation showing it's true colors once again.

Also, kindly explain why Chicago is on the way to 300+ murders again this year, likely 400+, yet I havent seen one single riot about that.

I wonder if it's because black lives only matter if a white cop did it. Or is it that George's life is more important than the 400 or so lives (most of them black) that will be lost again in Lori Lightfoots dumbocrat shithole again this year?

All lives matter, not just black ones.

Keep dividing us into little labelled groups, though, since it's working so good!

Saying "every life matters" will get a man fired from a job he's had for over 30 years in which he has never conducted himself dishonorably.

Meanwhile, not a damn thing happens to you if you say this in what has been less than a decade-long career stained by repeated scandals (including physically threatening journalists):
DEMARCUS COUSINS ALLEGEDLY THREATENED TO KILL BABY MAMA'Bullet In Your F'ing Head'

I feel like I'm living in an Onion article. Wish I was entitled to some of this privilege.
Not only is Boogie a total piece of shit, but this was obviously personally motivated. He's exploiting the pitchfork hysteria gripping pro-#BLM protesters right now out of a personal vendetta. From 2017:
Kings broadcaster rips DeMarcus Cousins for being a 'dark cloud' over the team
Grant Napear did not wait long to rip the now-former King.

Meanwhile, a tweet in the wake of this travesty:

Pro-tip: if you want people to be sympathetic to your insistent pleas that there is injustice in the world, don't gloat over and enable injustice (as the most staunch pro-#BLM protesters have done in this thread).

Back