Cage Warriors 123/124/125

Jordan3399

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anybody up for discussing the most epic trilogy since Star Wars?

Creasey is fighting a cripple so basically a 'lock'

Will Currie at +odds I don't get, its a rematch of a fight he was winning before a ridiculous ref stoppage. Only 22 and moved to train at Allstars since so likely improved if anything.

Decent odds on Bouland given his opponent is highly inexperienced and nearly got KOd twice in his last fight.

Will Currie at +odds I don't get, its a rematch of a fight he was winning before a ridiculous ref stoppage. Only 22 and moved to train at Allstars since so likely improved if anything.

Decent odds on Bouland given his opponent is highly inexperienced and nearly got KOd twice in his last fight.
Seen Currie at the gym, looks good physically.
Think he trains 2-3 times as day.

I'm with ya on Currie. He's athletic and a decent grappler that will actively pursuit takedowns. Was able to take Duncan down in the first fight as well and I thought the stoppage was soft. Also went and looked at some other fights of Duncan and saw him get taken down multiple times and get controlled on the mat for long periods of time.

Dunno how currie lost top side control in the 2nd round, would have won 29-28 if he didn't fuck up there.

Back