Cage Warriors 131 + 132

BigSteve

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not long to go now but i have odds here in Australia so I want some discussion!!

Taped Chadwick/Mehdi think Chadwick is the side, good everywhere and has that ground game to fall on.

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 5.35.54 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 5.36.06 pm.png

Cullen-Sub1 +105 good dog bet
Bagley-175 KO1
Tchamou-KO1-110
Riley-KO1 -150
Ndoye-KO2 -350
Crawford-KO2 -105
Elliot-Sub2 -300
Currie-Dec -600
Duncan-KO2 -1600
Lakhdhaer-KO1 +130 good dog bet
Melan-Dec +185 good dog bet

Djati Melan I really like at those odds. Last time I caught him on an ARES show he looked skilled and patient all round and he's had a couple of years to improve since then.

Bonnar for his part is more of a grafter who tends to take over fights as his opponents fade and I won with him against Frederick for that reason. This time though I think Melan is going to be more sensible with his energy than Frederick was and pick him apart without gassing himself.

Djati Melan I really like at those odds. Last time I caught him on an ARES show he looked skilled and patient all round and he's had a couple of years to improve since then.

Bonnar for his part is more of a grafter who tends to take over fights as his opponents fade and I won with him against Frederick for that reason. This time though I think Melan is going to be more sensible with his energy than Frederick was and pick him apart without gassing himself.
idn im not impressed with Melan. Throws nothing and wants to grapple. If he dosent finish Bonner which I dont think he will, I think he gasses down the stretch and gets finished

idn im not impressed with Melan. Throws nothing and wants to grapple. If he dosent finish Bonner which I dont think he will, I think he gasses down the stretch and gets finished

That's cool, I would make a point that the two guys who gassed and got finished against Bonner (Frederick and Webb) are both repeat offenders when it comes to gassing.

The other one I'd have a tape of tonight if you're interested is Kingsley Crawford, I like the odds there.

That's cool, I would make a point that the two guys who gassed and got finished against Bonner (Frederick and Webb) are both repeat offenders when it comes to gassing.

The other one I'd have a tape of tonight if you're interested is Kingsley Crawford, I like the odds there.
Yea I wasent impressed by Bonner Fredrick through that fight away. But Melans last two, one a split and one a unanimous but he was gassed in the third and giving up very dominant positions on the ground. Bonner would very much take advantage of that. It is dog or pass now no doubt, I might just pass dont have the best read.

Yes I will suss it out now thanks. By the way I sprinkled a bit on Pedersen.

Yea I wasent impressed by Bonner Fredrick through that fight away. But Melans last two, one a split and one a unanimous but he was gassed in the third and giving up very dominant positions on the ground. Bonner would very much take advantage of that. It is dog or pass now no doubt, I might just pass dont have the best read.

Thinking about it I'm maybe banking too much on Melan having improved a lot in 2 years of inactivity (I think he was about 22 in his last fight), I haven't gone especially big on it though, so I'll leave it on and see what happens.

First Win Adam make it in the first round. was a 1.95

What time does this event start?

Tom won being a 3.50 dog, i have a very small bet on him...

Kingsley Crawford bet comes in, just need Melan in the main event now.

predictions anyone? I say Bonner in round 4 / 5 or decision, his experience should pay off the longer this goes.

Bonner getting easily taken down, mounted and his back taken. Not a good look for him

he better hope melan gasses cause he’s got nothing for him

Damn Bonner getting handled, surprising he hasn't been finished up to this point in his whole career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back