Cage Warriors 146, November 12

Few dogs I like already, but not telling anyone shit until I get odds down under

Im on Kopera, hes favorite imo, 3 loses streak against good opponents and now against médium opponent and no much infos to Johnson.
Brcic imo is 50 50, value on dog and hes will win.
Orlando Prince open as favorite 1.67 and now 3.00 is crazy, hes favorite as open odds. Orlando is bjj Black belt with good subs, good striking and speed, no much power but if fight on the ground hes much better. Molloy is good on the feet with some power but imo 60 40 striking for Molloy and 75 25 Orlando on The ground.

Crazy value on this 3 guys imo

Last edited:
Im on Kopera, hes favorite imo, 3 loses streak against good opponents and now against médium opponent and no much infos to Johnson.
Brcic imo is 50 50, value on dog and hes will win.
Orlando Prince open as favorite 1.67 and now 3.00 is crazy, hes favorite as open odds. Orlando is bjj Black belt with good subs, good striking and speed, no much power but if fight on the ground hes much better. Molloy is good on the feet with some power but imo 60 40 striking for Molloy and 75 25 Orlando on The ground.

Crazy value on this 3 guys imo
lines moved massively on all three in the last hour lol

Akpan worth the tiniest of sprinkles. Always live for a finish and he will get TDs against a Thai fighter

@BigSteve being cheeky but I know you were going to be on Festus before his fight got cancelled. Do you think Gittins is a lock against this Faisal Malik dude?

@BigSteve being cheeky but I know you were going to be on Festus before his fight got cancelled. Do you think Gittins is a lock against this Faisal Malik dude?
not sure about lock, although I was playing Gittins against what I thought was a better fighter. His odds are much shitter here though

not sure about lock, although I was playing Gittins against what I thought was a better fighter. His odds are much shitter here though

Chuck Campbell as a slight dog against this Andy Camp dude coming off a big layoff looks potentially interesting too. Seems to be a last minute addition.

@Stat_Collector wouldn't mind your input on this one too, you're a good fraud favourite spotter.

Took Akpan at 3.4 and chucked Eglin and Gittins into a bigger parlay.

Eglin + Parnasse 1,030 to win 650
Gittins + Hendin 500 to win 515
Pins 500 to win 975
Kopera 500 to win 650
Brcic 500 to win 600
Judo Jim 350 to win 770

How badly we getting fucked here boys?

All win be green, im with you less Jim, im pass this fight.

550 Chuck Campbell for 500.

aka trained, football athlete, athletic explosive.

Clamp is a bjj guy but fights cans. i saw his loss 6 years ago, total fear of standing went for desperate takedowns. Chuck’s training with the elite grapplers. i cant see why he wont starch Clamp. who’s been inactive. he last fought in 2022 but did not fight before that in 2020 and 2021. he’s not about that life. Chuck is an aka prospect. who was robbed in bellator. i think Chuck will look like a -300 fighter.

Back