Media Cain is not aging well.

Nah, it's just one factor of many. Skin is the biggest factor but if the person has good skin but a fair amount of gray they will look older.
'Crows Feet' is a skin factor in men looking older and its usually the first to set in, and its eventually going to happen to us all. The only factor is when.

Having a bald head typically makes a man look either much younger or older, depending on if there's a few days he hasn't shaved, how much hair he has left, and how fat he is.

I know what I'm talking about. I've done my research and built my personal style around it, and typically get comments I look like I'm in my late 20s, rather than late 30s.

For example, Louis CK would look YEARS younger if he lost 50 pounds, shaved his head, and had moisturized his face daily for 10+ years but once you have crows feet and bad skin its hard to repair it. At this point he has to hide it with wrinkle cream.

Louis-CK-Bald-Haircut-.jpg

Looks perfectly ok to me. It's just a bad photo. Also, keep in mind these guys make a living getting their face destroyed and the whole fighting game is pretty stressful. They push their bodies incredibly hard. He doesn't look older. He's just an ugly motherfucker.

He was always fat, why would he not be more fat now that he doesn't train and is older?

Yikes, I hope people are kind to you when you start looking less than your old self.

Back