News Cain Velasquez arrested on a charge of attempted murder for shooting at his relatives molester

Should Cain's friends or family have tried to stop him from making a huge mistake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they do have higher rape, violence, machete deaths, stabbings, etc. Guns sometimes kill innocent people, but they can also kill bad people and save good and innocent people. No other instrument can protect, equalize the gap, between a 100 pound woman and 6'5 man (aka avg sherdogger) like a gun. It aint a black and white subject, but America's forefathers saw it fit to put them so high on the priority list that they placed the right to bear as the second amendment. And if you ban guns, the only people that are going to still have them are the criminals (banning drugs/rape/murder did not stop criminals from doing them) and big brother/tyrants (the whole reason the forefathers wanted the citizens to have guns in the first place).

Im willing to bet that if Cain really just wanted to hurt/kill someone, he would not need the gun. It's easy to heap this on a scapegoat like a gun, but there is alot more here, and we dont even know what happened yet.....heck, maybe without the gun Cain is dead now.
Yeah at this point it's kinda too late there's just guns frickin everywhere in the USA haha.

If he’s found guilty of this it will be one of the most stark, dramatic, and sad stories in MMA history.

He went from potential Hw goat, to being caught up in injuries, ending his career early, becoming a WWE wrestler then getting charged with murder. I’d watch that ESPN 30 for 30.

Lol no they don't. If you don't think he's in deep shit right now and it's no big deal then you're the one who's a naive mess

Where did I say it's no big deal? Obviously it is. Something being a big deal is different than being in deep shit.

It's hilarious how dense you are. You're assuming his guilt and acting like you know everything. You don't know anything, as usual.

Cain probably forgot to register his fists as weapons, so pulling a gun was his only legal option

I am sure it was self defense. I bet he was glad he was packing. I bet it saved his life

If he’s found guilty of this it will be one of the most stark, dramatic, and sad stories in MMA history.

He went from potential Hw goat, to being caught up in injuries, ending his career early, becoming a WWE wrestler then getting charged with murder. I’d watch that ESPN 30 for 30.
Of all the people too. You figure it'd be Jones or someone else insane. Not Cain freaking Velasquez. World makes no sense

How is it not attempted murder if he SHOT THE GUY?! Its not like he beat the shit out of him. You think "I was only aiming for his arm" is going to hold any weight in court?

It can actually. That's assault with a deadly weapon. It's all about the intent. All shootings don't result in an attempted murder charge.

56b9b5d536f54023b9712208460f74f6_md.jpg

The majority of Americans do not walk around with a concealed firearm dude.
That’s a much different statement. Yes, more than 50% of Americans probably do walk around without a gun. That’s a long way from saying people don’t ‘unless they’re criminals’. There are more people carrying guns who are not criminals

I mean..
What
The
Fuck!
This year is only getting started it seems..

Of all the people too. You figure it'd be Jones or someone else insane. Not Cain freaking Velasquez. World makes no sense
Yeah my thoughts too. Who knows what actually happened. There may be a logical explanation. But MMA fighters are definitely getting into trouble lately. Irwin Rivera had been arrested last year for attempted murder as well.

Where did I say it's no big deal? Obviously it is. Something being a big deal is different than being in deep shit.

It's hilarious how dense you are. You're assuming his guilt and acting like you know everything. You don't know anything, as usual.
Dude we may have different meanings of deep shit. To me being in deep shit means you're in deep trouble, aka it's a big deal.

I'm not assuming he's guilty, but that does not mean he's not in deep shit right now.

I don't know anything? I know he's been charged with attempted murder, and that means he's in deep shit.

That’s a much different statement. Yes, more than 50% of Americans probably do walk around without a gun. That’s a long way from saying people don’t ‘unless they’re criminals’. There are more people carrying guns who are not criminals
Lol it's like 6 percent of Americans who have concealed carry permits dude. Only 46% legally own a gun in the first place

Lol no they don't. If you don't think he's in deep shit right now and it's no big deal then you're the one who's a naive mess

How would you know though? You’re just sitting here speculating and your posts and replies are indicative you have no clue what you’re talking about. Lol. You do this a lot on here, you’re the definition of a “know it all” who knows Jack shit and ends up making himself look dumber.

Dude we may have different meanings of deep shit. To me being in deep shit means you're in deep trouble, aka it's a big deal.

I'm not assuming he's guilty, but that does not mean he's not in deep shit right now.

I don't know anything? I know he's been charged with attempted murder, and that means he's in deep shit.

Yes, that's all you know. Just say it's a serious charge.

You're not assuming he's guilty? Well that's interesting.

Dude, he's been charged with attempted murder. Its not like were talking about wild accusations. This isn't some sex scandal with no witnesses. Seems pretty clear to me the guys heading behind bars for a while. Maybe he'll work out a plea deal but most cases don't even see trial.

You don't even know what you're saying. Again, no offense, but you're a mess.

imagine ending up in a cell with pissed-off Cain ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back