Cain Velasquez , the case of what could of been.

MMAfanJabroniJew

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy was such a beast in his day , not since the great Fedor Emelianenko was there a heavyweight that showed such a dynamic range of abilities , he was a great striker , had brutal ground and pound , and had a gas tank that was legendary.

Aka ruined Velasquez as well as making him

Javier Mendez has alot to answer for.

Helax, the best thing on his resume is going 2-1 with JDS. Brock's also good win but not much else too impressive on there. The guy is 3-3 against top competition but looked so good beating JDS that people pretend he did more than he actually did. Cheick kongo had him badly rocked multiple times and he was never close to a title.

Cain was very good but I don't know why people feel the need to rewrite history to oversell the guy.

As much as it pains me...

VmO9kBX.jpg

Most fighters ruin themselves. Yeah, injuries happen and sometimes they really to drag a fighter down - but the fact is fighters often put themselves thru too much training, and this is what you get - shit tons of injuries.

Helax, the best thing on his resume is going 2-1 with JDS. Brock's also good win but not much else too impressive on there. The guy is 3-3 against top competition but looked so good beating JDS that people pretend he did more than he actually did. Cheick kongo had him badly rocked multiple times and he was never close to a title.

Cain was very good but I don't know why people feel the need to rewrite history to oversell the guy.

There will never be a heavyweight that beats everyone. Give Cain his just do. I don’t believe in any GOAT in any division. So let’s just stop with this shit.

People get down on him for this recent fight, but he got knocked out quick against JDS and then went on to take his soul in the rematches. Looking forward to the rematch and the rubber match.

WAR BROWN PRIDE

Back