Caio Borralho (14-1) vs. Abus Magomedov (25-5-1)

mbffm

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
What do you think?

Abus was good vs Strickland before he had his weird cardio breakdown.
Borallho has a good run, but didnt face a top contender so far.

As far as i know, Abus took this fight on short notice, but prepared at ATT until the fight. I think if his cardio has improved, he will win.

Which result do you expect for this fight?

I don't think it was short notice, it was premeditated because Borralho said that got to his attention Ruziboev wasn't even training for their fight and, out of nowhere, Abus stepped in because of an "undisclosed injury". Both are from the same manager to complete the scene lol, probably it was a deal between both guys all along and Abus is probably training since the beginning for Borralho.

So, if someone is in short notice is Borralho, not Abus. Borralho is with a full camp training for another guy and Abus probably with the same full camp except he was training for Borralho only.

Last edited:
Abus is no slouch, he gassed with Strickland but I expect this to be a tough fight for both.
I might give the edge to Borralho in the grappling department, but Abus outstruck Strickland in that first round and looked more comfortable than Izzy for example.

Hopefully no freak accident or anything.

what did he do?

Idk I guess I just got mad disappointed cause he started so strong and literally turned to mush round 2 and it left a bad taste in my mouth. Nothing personal, I just hate him now lol

We will see if aBus can get back to his regular route and hit all the stops

If Caio wins tonight the UFC fuckers need to put him vs a ranked fighter.

He is already 6-0 in one of the worst divisions.

Back