Can a woman DB bench 67 lbs each arms for reps without steroids?

you say this like its an outrageous amount of weight. what kinda puny fuck are you

That's exactly why you think this. Most standard commercial gyms don't have many strong people or training to be strong specifically. I mean there are outliers out there obviously, but your average person at the gym are there to improve/maintain their aesthetics and/or health. Step into a gym that have mostly powerlifters and strongman competitors, especially high level ones and you'll see another world of training of what's capable, even without steroids. I'm also not saying there are many women (that's not on the juice) that can push 130-140 lb dumbbells, but there are some out there.
Ok well I trained in that just under top tier muscle-head type gym for years, and I messed around with the girl who claims to hold the raw bench record in MI. She's a short Mexican chick that works out at LA, and I know for a fact she competes in competitions. NO fkn way she can do 140 lb DBs. That's a record holder in a state.

I don't think you are coming from any real life experience, and I'm not trying to just be a d*ck.

For a woman? It's a impressive weight
I already have seen women roided like hell fighting with this weight
Yeah I don't think some of the people talking itt really have any real life experience with training and gyms in general. It's kind of obvious.

A chick that can do 65's is a beast. A chick that can do 80's is 99.99% on roids.

Last edited:
Considering that 67 lbs isn't heavy yes. Most of my girlfriends have been able to push 150+ lbs for bench.

Yeah I don't think some of the people talking itt really have any real life experience with trainibg and gyms in general. It's kind of obvious.

A chick that can do 65's is a beast. A chick that can do 80's is 99.99% on roids.
65s is impressive for a woman
But its not unheard of - Its not even that eye popping, its just a strong chick who probably trains dumbbell press a lot so is strong at dumbbell press

I agree with you that if I saw a woman pressing 140 I'd be like whoa the fuck
but 65s? Come on son

Yeah, I think so. I'm an average strength 180#, 6'-0", 40 year old male, no steroids. I DB press 90's for reps after doing military and incline. I imagine if I wanted to max out, I could probably do 100's.

There are some pretty naturally strong women out there. Although, they don't usually look as good as the girl in the vid. My ex sister-in-law for example, she was built like a bull dyke and was strong as shit. Never lifted weights, but grew up playing baseball with her dad and the boys in the family. She would just pick up my 200# nephew like it wasn't a thing and carry him like a baby. I imagine if someone like her started to lift weights, she'd be able to attain that range w/o steroids.

65s is impressive for a woman
But its not unheard of - Its not even that eye popping, its just a strong chick who probably trains dumbbell press a lot so is strong at dumbbell press

I agree with you that if I saw a woman pressing 140 I'd be like whoa the fuck
but 65s? Come on son
I already said it wouldn't 100% mean she was on roids. I said it would make her a beast. It would make her a beast. It's top .1% of women who work out, so don't act like it's anything else..

Son lol

That's exactly why you think this. Most standard commercial gyms don't have many strong people or training to be strong specifically. I mean there are outliers out there obviously, but your average person at the gym are there to improve/maintain their aesthetics and/or health. Step into a gym that have mostly powerlifters and strongman competitors, especially high level ones and you'll see another world of training of what's capable, even without steroids. I'm also not saying there are many women (that's not on the juice) that can push 130-140 lb dumbbells, but there are some out there.
{<huh}

Almost all powerlifting and strongmen competitors are roided up. You pretty much have to be to be anywhere near competitive

I already said it wouldn't 100% mean she was on roids. I said it would make her a beast. It would make her a beast. It's top .1% of women who work out, so don't act like it's anything else..

Son lol

Who is acting like its anything else, my very young child
But don't combine the conversation about a woman benching 140 with a woman benching 65

Who is acting like its anything else, my very young child
But don't combine the conversation about a woman benching 140 with a woman benching 65
I do know a woman or two-three irl that can bench 65's.. One was known on steroids, and I don't know about the others.

Considering that 67 lbs isn't heavy yes. Most of my girlfriends have been able to push 150+ lbs for bench.
You'd need to be able to barbell bench more than 150 lbs to be putting up 67 lbs on dumbbells

I don't believe you... Without massive steroids.
Some are on drugs, but they're easily identified.

There are plenty of big boned women that go to the gym six days a week, powerlifting their way to a 130 lb press naturally, it's not that hard to believe.

Ok well I trained in that just under top tier muscle-head type gym for years, and I messed around with the girl who claims to hold the raw bench record in MI. She's a short Mexican chick that works out at LA, and I know for a fact she competes in competitions. NO fkn way she can do 140 lb DBs. That's a record holder in a state.

I don't think you are coming from any real life experience, and I'm not trying to just be a d*ck.
I've competed in powerlifting for many years back in the days. I've trained with some of the strongest powerlifters in the world. Not only that I would say I was more of a fan and historian of the sport and its athletes moreso then a competitor. Records can mean absolutely nothing in many powerlifting federations unless you are talking all-time world record or a world record in a competitive federation such as USAPL/IPF in the Open class.

Let me make this clear though. Flat benching double 67 lbs (134 lbs) is no joke, even for some of the strongest female benchers in the powerlifting world, however I'm saying there are some that do exist that can do it naturally.

I'm willing to bet Jennifer Thompson (who doesn't even weigh 140 lbs) would bench 130-140 lb dumbbells on flat if she specifically trained with dumbbells. I'm not saying she could rep that out with ease, but I'm guessing she has the strength to do a few reps if she trained that movement enough. I'm willing to bet 16 year old girl (Mahailya Reeves) that benched 375 in drug tested meet could easily rep out 140 lb dumbbells if she trained with dumbbells enough to get good at that movement.

If she's a gym rat, sure. Especially with ideal genetics. There's quite a few women at the gym I go to that could dumbbell press 130 lbs.
lol I cant even imagine how many people at your wannabe muscle beach/ max muscle athletic club are on the sauce.

You'd need to be able to barbell bench more than 150 lbs to be putting up 67 lbs on dumbbells
Why is that? I found that to be true, but don't really understand why. Based on my barbell bench, I should be able to lift in the 120# range in dumbells, but I find 90's to be close to my limit already.

lol I cant even imagine how many people at your wannabe muscle beach/ max muscle athletic club are on the sauce.
Lol probably a lot of them, there's a lot of enormous people there.

I'm willing to bet 16 year old girl (Mahailya Reeves) that benched 375 in drug tested meet could easily rep out 140 lb dumbbells if she trained with dumbbells enough to get good at that movement.
This doesn't mean they're definitely clean. There are still drug-users in sports that are tested. Just look as pre-USADA (and even current USADA era) MMA

Back