Can Conor recover?

TS: Bones 2011 run was far superior to your romanticized view of a three wins you describe.

Bones business in 2011:
Bader - Finish
Shogun - Finish
Rampage - Finish
Machida - Finish

Three of these opponents are now modern-day legends, the fourth is on his way with his success in Bellator. All have been champions. Bones 2011 run was insane.
Those wins would be impressive/amazing. Its just that he has clearly been caught for cheating with steriods. Pico or whatever, that's why many don't see his run as a true one. Which is really unfortunate.

asking if he can recover presupposes conor has to come back from something

but that question is mistaken

conor never fell. he is still the MMA GOD

fifty threads about him per minute
every single person in MMA talks about him
conor once in a world history figure of greatness
without him MMA will be nothing

What Conor did, running his mouth all the way to seven hells and heaven and beating Aldo is the greatest in my opinion that ever occured in the history of MMA from 2004.

You can say waht you want about Conor, but that's the greatest thing in my opinion EVER, because of how great Aldo is. Conor also wiped the floor with Holloway AND Poirer, and he probably will if they were to fight.

Thing is, Conor moved up a weight class, and did better than what people give him credit for, whereas, Khabib doesn't have balls to move up a weight class, and no one give people credit for moving up and then LOSING. The only one in the history of MMA had balls to do something like that and it's BJ Penn, coincidentally another guy who's losing his shit outside the cage.

The question is, can Conor recover?

I don't think so. He was really really lucky against Chad Mendez who really schooled him until he gassed, because he fought him on just 2 weeks notice.
I watched the Conor -Khabib match again a few weeks ago. Conor had nothing on Khabib he was completely destroyed, totally and utterly humiliated. Khabib was on a completely different level. Even in the stand up Khabib not only stood with him (in round 3) but SLAPPED HIM.
Just looking at how Khabib totally dominated Poirier (a legit BJJ blackbelt), he's got even better. Honest hand on my heart Conor would get destroyed.

Conor's in an interesting spot. He's wealthy and never needs to fight again, but his competitiveness and ego won't let him just fade away.

Obviously he could come back if he put real effort into fighting again, but the likeliness of that is low IMO. Why bother traveling and busting your ass training when you can sit at home and make more money?

Can Conor recover?

I hope not...

Dude you were watching Pokémon back in 2004, I doubt you even knew what the acronym for MMA stood for... based on your inane thread I DOUBT you even know it now.

<36>

awe join date 2007 lol

TS: Bones 2011 run was far superior to your romanticized view of a three wins you describe.

Bones business in 2011:
Bader - Finish
Shogun - Finish
Rampage - Finish
Machida - Finish

Three of these opponents are now modern-day legends, the fourth is on his way with his success in Bellator. All have been champions. Bones 2011 run was insane.
Damn, it's good to remind ourselves how good jon is.
That list is impressive.

Conor's in an interesting spot. He's wealthy and never needs to fight again, but his competitiveness and ego won't let him just fade away.

Obviously he could come back if he put real effort into fighting again, but the likeliness of that is low IMO. Why bother traveling and busting your ass training when you can sit at home and make more money?
a bit of ego and competitive nature will make him come back to fight, but his greed is greater that will keep him from fighting. He could have taken a fight already from those that wanted to fight him.

Of course he CAN recover. The problem is DOES HE WANT TO?
And everything points to the fact that he seems to be doubling down instead of reforming.
He's going more and more insane by the day.

But yes, could he take a fight at lightweight, train seriously with his coach, and win? Yes.
His mind is just not there though.

Pure waste of talents.

Damn some of y'all are shitin on Conor like he always sucked! His 2 losses were in a weight class he had no business in... and the other one... after a 2 year layoff against the 2nd PFP fighter in the world! Chill Out! Yeah he looked bad against Khabib... but still went 4 rounds! And lol @ the sherdog revisionists saying Alvarez is now a midget that was never a true LW! Poirier had a competitive match against Alvarez... when Conor toyed with him. Until I see a fighter get up from Conor's left landing Flush... he's a threat... as long as he's motivated! Is motivated Conor still alive... now that's the Question!

asking if he can recover presupposes conor has to come back from something

Conor never fell. he is still the MMA GOD

fifty threads about him per minute
every single person in MMA talks about him
conor once in a world history figure of greatness
without him MMA will be nothing

vSNJ3.gif

Khabib has absorbed all conors accomplishments and shat out those Ls he took in cage rage or wherever the fuck. All his holdings now belong to the Nurmagomedovs,regrettably all his wealth has been siezed and legacy in a box somewhere in a basement in Dagestan.

God i fucking hope so.. the butthurt of the sherdog vultures would probably balance out the bad karma conor has put on himself..

He's the most overrated AND underrated guy in mma..

With that said it's a thin hope.. the blueberry eating conor is dead and buried under a pile of money and decadence..

What Conor did, running his mouth all the way to seven hells and heaven and beating Aldo is the greatest in my opinion that ever occured in the history of MMA from 2004.

You can say waht you want about Conor, but that's the greatest thing in my opinion EVER, because of how great Aldo is. Conor also wiped the floor with Holloway AND Poirer, and he probably will if they were to fight.

Thing is, Conor moved up a weight class, and did better than what people give him credit for, whereas, Khabib doesn't have balls to move up a weight class, and no one give people credit for moving up and then LOSING. The only one in the history of MMA had balls to do something like that and it's BJ Penn, coincidentally another guy who's losing his shit outside the cage.

No and fuck you stop sucking his virtual cock and wake up to reality.

Quit the hero worship, he's a bum.

No and fuck you stop sucking his virtual cock and wake up to reality.

Quit the hero worship, he's a bum.

Lol I don't care about MCtap but I just checked and you on the other hand only reply to Conor or Khabib threads 'sucking Khabib's virtual cock' as said in your own words.
Sad shit man, get it togeather. there are also other fighters in the UFC.

<DisgustingHHH>

can the OP recover? You are such a NOOB..

i'd still be interested in an aldo rematch.

I mean who knows have we ever seen a guy like conor disappear after fame so quick? no. we havent. so guessing is especially hard.

Back