Can Conor recover?

Lol I don't care about MCtap but I just checked and you on the other hand only reply to Conor or Khabib threads 'sucking Khabib's virtual cock' as said in your own words.
Sad shit man, get it togeather. there are also other fighters in the UFC.

<DisgustingHHH>
Oh its you.

"I don't care about McTap but...." is the equivalent of someone saying "I'm not a racist but...." but I'm travelling and bored so I'll indulge you.

I didn't mentioned Khabib, didn't need to there enough haters here to keep his name fresh.

As for other fighters, o rly?!?!

Jones - quiet period

Nate - Jorge looking forward to that.

Cejudo - cock gargle extraordinaire.

wmma - meh.

Max - legend hope he wrecks Volk.

There's not a great deal going on that's awe inspiring right now, other than trash panda Colin's decent into mediocrity.

Fuck you and have a nice day sunbeam.

What Conor did, running his mouth all the way to seven hells and heaven and beating Aldo is the greatest in my opinion that ever occured in the history of MMA from 2004.

You can say waht you want about Conor, but that's the greatest thing in my opinion EVER, because of how great Aldo is. Conor also wiped the floor with Holloway AND Poirer, and he probably will if they were to fight.

Thing is, Conor moved up a weight class, and did better than what people give him credit for, whereas, Khabib doesn't have balls to move up a weight class, and no one give people credit for moving up and then LOSING. The only one in the history of MMA had balls to do something like that and it's BJ Penn, coincidentally another guy who's losing his shit outside the cage.

The question is, can Conor recover?

Conor is not done crashing yet.

The big talk was a perfect demonstration of what it means to fail as a man. I mean that. The crash he is experiencing "Pride cometh before a fall" is the natural result of his failure as a man.

You are deceived by the lie if you think he was great.

Conor is not done crashing yet.

TS: Bones 2011 run was far superior to your romanticized view of a three wins you describe.

Bones business in 2011:
Bader - Finish
Shogun - Finish
Rampage - Finish
Machida - Finish

Three of these opponents are now modern-day legends, the fourth is on his way with his success in Bellator. All have been champions. Bones 2011 run was insane.

both shogun and rampage were well past their primes. and bader was green...

TS: Bones 2011 run was far superior to your romanticized view of a three wins you describe.

Bones business in 2011:
Bader - Finish
Shogun - Finish
Rampage - Finish
Machida - Finish

Three of these opponents are now modern-day legends, the fourth is on his way with his success in Bellator. All have been champions. Bones 2011 run was insane.

Jones was a steroid user... he still tests positive for traces of roids to this day... what a loser the guy is...

What Conor did, running his mouth all the way to seven hells and heaven and beating Aldo is the greatest in my opinion that ever occured in the history of MMA from 2004.

You can say waht you want about Conor, but that's the greatest thing in my opinion EVER, because of how great Aldo is. Conor also wiped the floor with Holloway AND Poirer, and he probably will if they were to fight.

Thing is, Conor moved up a weight class, and did better than what people give him credit for, whereas, Khabib doesn't have balls to move up a weight class, and no one give people credit for moving up and then LOSING. The only one in the history of MMA had balls to do something like that and it's BJ Penn, coincidentally another guy who's losing his shit outside the cage.

That's because your a dumb cunt.

he has the advantage that he doesnt have to fight back to the top, he will get any fight / title shot he wants.

he's (probably) still a good fighter and could definitely beat some top guys.

Never missed weight, never pulled out, took risky short notice fights to save cards, moved up not one but two weight classes for a short notice fight, always went out there and gave us exciting performances, one of the best highlight reels in the sport.

But sherdog gonna sherdog so Conor is apparently some bum who always sucked.

We finally get a fun consistent fighter who knows how to hype a fight and everybody hates on his every move. It's pathetic

When has he taken risky short notice fights?

He only picked Chad because he had 2 weeks to train and Nate because he only had 10 days. All while he had a full camp. The hilarious thing is that he got exposed in both fights with all the advantages.

Presently, Conor McGregor is, among other things, a multimillionaire, a criminal, a whiskey entrepreneur, a whiskey drinker, a philanthropist, a philanderer, a pitchman, a bullshitter, a celebrity, and a wankster. Only Conor McGregor knows where professional fighter is positioned in that hierarchy, at this time. You cannot be a part time fighter and expect to steamroll world-class professional fighters.
conor_mcgregor-ropes-crossfit.gif

When has he taken risky short notice fights?

He only picked Chad because he had 2 weeks to train and Nate because he only had 10 days. All while he had a full camp. The hilarious thing is that he got exposed in both fights with all the advantages.
Chad was considered the best wrestler at FW and had 5 round experience. Chad was also roiding and said he was training incase Aldo or Conor pulled out. Conor risked his real title shot to fight the best wrestler at FW on 10 days notice.....everybody said Chad would wrestle fuck him and probably submit him.

Conor risked his LW title shot by fighting a former WW at two divisions higher then his previous weight class. In that fight the risk cost him by losing his UFC undefeated streak and setting him back almost 2 years.

Name another fighter in title contention that has taken risks like that? No one ever has. We had Tyron sit out for over a year to protect his title shot, we had contenders ducking other contenders because they didn't want to risk their title shot.

It's more than just a risk of losing, there is also the risk of injury during the fight that can have everlasting effects or cause a fighter to sit out for an extended time.

There was a time when there were no such things as weight classes in the sport and guys who defeat people 50+ Lbs heavier than them.

One of the finest examples of moving up was when Sakuraba, after spending 90 minutes in the ring with Royce, returned to the ring that same day to fight Igor V. Sakuraba did lose, but he got tons of credit for it.

McGregor or anybody else moving up a weight class is nothing that hasn’t been seen or done before.

Back