Can MMA Weight-Cutting Solve the Modern Obesity Problem?

mkt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And oldie but goodie. Diet Sensei Dolce explains how to lose massive amount of weight very quickly by....eating! Something, something, body heating up, metabolism in high gear, chia bowls and fruit, something. Grab a chia bowl, sit down for 5 minutes and lose 2 pounds just by watching!

Reactions: Gio
And oldie but goodie. Diet Sensei Dolce explains how to lose massive amount of weight very quickly by....eating! Something, something, body heating up, metabolism in high gear, chia bowls and fruit, something. Grab a chia bowl, sit down for 5 minutes and lose 2 pounds just by watching!

is anyone still working wtih him?

is anyone still working wtih him?
Good question. I don't know. He still has a Youtube channel and probably works with other clients, but I don't know if any current fighters work with him.

Sounds like you need a hobby

The Dolce Diet has a ring to it, not gonna lie lol

Intermittent fasting is key, our ancestors had no choice but to do that when food wasn't guaranteed. We are now conditioning our bodies to eat more meals than we actually need and get hooked on medications at an earlier age as well.

I can see that Weight Watchers will be out of business very soon.

Reactions: mkt
I can see that Weight Watchers will be out of business very soon.
Small piece of broiled chicken: 100 calories
Cup of skim milk: 85 calories
Magic Mike Dolce's Chia Bowl: -700 calories (you start losing weight as soon you see it)

Yeah, that's some tough competition!

USADA banning the IVs was the beginning of the end for these weight cutting gurus. What they do with sweating and dehydration isn't magic. It's just stuff from bodybuilding. They further got pushed out when the PI got introduced. They hired dietitians with degrees to fulfil the job without wanting to be in front of the camera. It is probably free of charge since it's a service provided by the company.

Back